Xerox Chief Audit Executive in Webster, New York
The Chief Audit Executive is responsible for leading a co-sourced Internal Audit function and coordinating the Enterprise Risk Management processes for our $10B global business.
· Interface with theAudit Committee of the Board of Directors:
· Create and implements a risk-based annual audit plan to provide an independent assessment of the quality of the Corporation’s internal controls and business processes.
· Communicate the plan, engagement results, risk trends, and proposed changes to the annual plan to the Audit Committee.
· Lead or assist with investigation of suspected irregular financial activities and provide findings to Senior Management and the Audit Committee, if required.
· Issue reports to the Audit Committee summarizing audit activities.
· Execution of Xerox’s Internal Audit processes:
· Evaluate significant functions, locations, new or changing services, processes, operations and systems during their development, implementation, and/or expansion.
· Conductindependent reviews and issues rated audit reports that assess the quality of controls and makes recommendations for improvement with a particular focus on financial, operational and information technology/information security.
· Lead a co-sourced internal audit department including staff acquisition, development and performance monitoring.
· Coordination of Xerox’s Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) function:
· Work with the Enterprise Risk Management Steering Committee to identify and evaluate key risks across the company encompassing strategic, operational, financial and regulatory areas.
· Develop and deploy a robust yet simple governance process to ensure risk mitigation plans are effectively implemented and monitored.
· Communicate with the Board of Directors regarding ERM activities.
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
· BS in Accounting, Finance, or business-related field required; MS or MBA preferred.
· Licenses/certification preferred (e.g. CPA, CIA, CFE, CISA, CRM).
· 10 years Internal or External Audit experience required; minimum of three years in a leadership role preferably as a Chief Audit Executive.
· Experience as a finance executive (e.g. Division CFO) preferred
· Audit Manager with a major public accounting firm with significant experience auditing multinational corporations preferred.
· Experience with forensic auditing and ethics investigations required
· Knowledge of enterprise risk management and internal control standards required (e.g. COSO II).
· Experience using data analytics tools.
· Strong influencer and executive level presence; excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
· Demonstrable ability to work effectively with internal controls and external auditors in establishing the annual audit plan.
· Willingness for international travel to attend and/or lead audit entrance and exit meetings.
· Ability to lead and successfully execute multiple complex projects.
· Ability to establish strong, cross-organizational relationships.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Chief Audit Executive
Requisition ID: 18004364
Other Locations: United States-New York-Webster