Xerox Query with French in Sofia, Bulgaria
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for responding to customer inquiries and complaints regarding company records, billings, contract renewals, and supply returns. Answers and initiates a variety of real-time inbound and outbound voice-based communications in English or other languages to support customer care.
• Using a computerized system, responds to customer inquiries in a call center environment.
• To resolve customer queries and complaints, which fall within the scope of the assigned responsibilities (Some examples may include Billing, Healthcare, Human Resources, Order Processing, or Customer Support). Agents will have at their disposal a range of tools, processes and systems to address the customers inquiries with speed and efficiency.
• The purpose of the role is to respond to inbound calls and or written inquiries from clients / customers. Ensures high level of customer satisfaction is obtained with each interaction. Role is responsible for assigned population of customers within a specified region of support.
• Senior level job with considerable work experience
• Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training
• Completes a variety of atypical assignments
• May solve problems of a recurring nature, but takes a broad perspective to problems and may identify new, less obvious solutions
• Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
• Acts as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
• May lead a team in the performance of a variety of tasks that are generally routine
• May have specialized external certification (technical roles)
• Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures
• Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls
• Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner
• Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs
• Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input
Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
Minimum Superior Customer Service/Relation skills including second level question probing ability
Minimum Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Minimum Computer Navigation & Typing Skills 25 wpm
Minimum Ability to complete required training program
Minimum Must have dependable work history
Minimum Must respond to every call with a sense of urgency and give direct, accurate information.
Minimum Familiar with computers and Windows-based applications
Minimum Must have the ability to perform in a professional and courteous manner at all times
Minimum Must be clear spoken and have strong verbal and written communication skills
Preferred May need billing-medical billing, collections or telesales expertise. Some roles may have bi-lingual or licensure specifications.
Additional Role Requirements:
Candidate will need to be 18 years of age or older
Ability to pass a Drug Test (only applicable to job roles in the United States)
Ability to pass a Background Investigation including Credit Check (only applicable to job roles in the United States)
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Query with French
Requisition ID: 18003124