Xerox Credit & Collections Associate with French in Sofia, Bulgaria
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for collecting overdue payments and establishing re-payment arrangements.
• Performs a wide variety of credit and collection functions. Collects monies owed on delinquent accounts.
• Senior level job with considerable work experience
• Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training
• Completes a variety of atypical assignments
• May solve problems of a recurring nature, but takes a broad perspective to problems and may identify new, less obvious solutions
• Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
• Acts as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
• May lead a team in the performance of a variety of tasks that are generally routine
• May have specialized external certification (technical roles)
• Performs one or more of the following duties:
• Monitors delinquent accounts and implements collection procedures.
• Sends follow-up letters and accepts payment on certain accounts.
• Performs tasks and ensures quality in support of post-sale customer administration business initiatives.
• Input information through data screens to accurately reflect account activity & resolve account discrepancies and balances
• Re-bills companies or individuals when appropriate.
• Responds to inquiries from customers or external collection resources.
• Obtains required information from credit organizations, banks and loan associations for new customer applications and/or delinquent accounts
• Maintains databases by entering, updating, and retrieving data as well as formatting and generating reports.
• Evaluates new and existing customer creditworthiness; extends and/or revokes credit lines/limits.
• Receives/places calls or send letters to customers to resolve billing or invoice issues on delinquent accounts
• Reviews and makes recommendations regarding bad debt or write-offs.
• Develops and maintains relationships with external credit agencies
• Collect coins and currency from parking meters and toll pay stations
• All other duties as assigned
Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
Preferred Associate Degree / College Diploma /Cegep / A Levels
Minimum Likely to have had significant amount experience within a large organization, ideally within collections / customer service
Minimum Demonstrated negotiation skills.
Minimum Ability to plan and organize daily activities in a methodical and productive manner
Minimum Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills. Must be able to build positive, productive relationships with customers, value chain partners and team members
Minimum Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Minimum Flexible to work in a fast paced environment and flexible to changes; desire to succeed
Preferred Strong communication skills and the ability to establish relationships with accounts
Preferred Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Credit & Collections Associate with French
Requisition ID: 18003606