Xerox Billing Associate with Spanish in Sofia, Bulgaria
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for correcting invoices, establishing billing media and frequencies.
• Supports all aspects of customer billing. Drives accurate and timely invoicing. Supports internal sales and external customer community on billing related matters from deal planning to post-installation invoicing.
• Senior level job with considerable work experience
• Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training
• Completes a variety of atypical assignments
• May solve problems of a recurring nature, but takes a broad perspective to problems and may identify new, less obvious solutions
• Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
• Acts as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
• May lead a team in the performance of a variety of tasks that are generally routine
• May have specialized external certification (technical roles)
• Read and comprehend departmental policies and procedures
• Researches & resolved billing issues in a timely manner
• Actively participate in the resolution of complex billing related inquiries, negotiating with customer to facilitate timely resolution and prompt payment.
• Identifies and recommends improvements to billing systems, policies & procedures
• Support new billing offerings ensuring compliance in preparation of entry into (appropriate regional system).
• Assists with / leads special projects as required
• Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor / manager
Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
Preferred Associate Degree / College Diploma /Cegep / A Levels with emphasis in Finance or Accounting
Preferred Customer Facing or Billing or Administration background
Preferred Communication skills - ability to convey information clearly to peers, supervisors, customers.
Preferred Analytical thinking and problem resolution skills.
Minimum Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills. Must be able to build positive, productive relationships with customers, value chain partners and team members
Minimum Proficient in Excel and preparation of Spreadsheets and reconciliations.
Minimum Numerate; demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest and percentages
Minimum Able to work on own initiative managing workloads with constantly changing priorities. Organization and planning skills essential.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Billing Associate with Spanish
Requisition ID: 17006037