Xerox Client Associate, Production - Level A03, Early Morning Shift, 3AM - 11:30AM, Raleigh, North Carolina in Raleigh, North Carolina
Includes Tier 2 plus:
• Prioritize, schedule and execute document workflow process activities (prepress to delivery)
• Set up, operate and maintain networked digital color production printing system and front-end color servers - configure job-processing settings, manage job queues, process files, and print jobs
• Convert digital files to formats such PDF, TIFF, PostScript, XML, etc for import into document management systems.
• Set up DocuShare - upload files, establish permissions
• Engage and procure special materials and/or external services from appropriate third party suppliers to support jobs requirements
• Estimate and schedule complex jobs
• Use scanning halftones, photographs, document image enhancement, subset finishing, in-line finishing
• Preflight checking and error correction of files. Use of Pit Stop.
• Font Management
• Troubleshoot complex PDL, PDF, and VIPP workflow issues such as trapping, overprinting, and performance optimization
• Set up variable information work flow and design Variable Information Jobs- repository and database
- This position's hours are 3:00 AM - 11:30 AM, M-F
• Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds
• Able to read, write and follow Basic English instructions.
• Keyboard entry of information
• Listen, understand & communicate effectively
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Recognize and resolve printer quality problems using equipment operator documentation.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, organize, and work to scheduled delivery of output
• Customer Communication Skills
• General digital printing experience
• 3-4 years of relevant experience
• Associates Degree – Graphics Design or technically-oriented degree or equivalent experience
• Working knowledge of Postscript, PDF and other input file types
• Experience operating high volume, networked system
• Knowledge of various finishing operations and equipment
• Advanced knowledge and experience with imposition within page layout applications
• Working knowledge of key variable data applications i.e. XMPie, PrintShop Mail, Fusion Pro
• High degree of knowledge of Adobe applications- Acrobat
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking .
Title: Client Associate, Production - Level A03, Early Morning Shift, 3AM - 11:30AM, Raleigh, North Carolina
Location: North Carolina-Raleigh
Requisition ID: 18000950
Virtual/work from home? No