Xerox Distribution Manager, Xerox Canada in Ontario, Canada
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for Indirect Channels selling and management to maximize the revenue of the organization's products and / or services through a base of reseller partners, such as dealers, systems integrators, value added reseller (VAR's), distributors, or retailers.
• Significant challenges with remote management across the US with multiple Operating Companies to serve
• Key roles in transforming the channel into a truly two tier business, and so strong implementation skills and change management skills are critical
• Key contact with Partner and Customers delivery experience so ultimately responsible for maintaining a market acceptable high fulfillment experience to all reseller channels based on product availability and delivery experience
• Adapts and executes functional or departmental business plans and contributes to the development of organizational strategies
• Anticipates internal and/or external business challenges/ regulatory issues
• Decisions are guided by functional strategies and priorities
• May include international accountability; and may include some global accountability
• Commercial management role with responsibility for geographically relevant sales in (equipment and sold supplies sold into the Distribution Channel). This includes participation in MML planning and the Distributor sales plans to ensure objectives are met
• Development of business relationships with our key distributors, both at the operational and the executive level to ensure an effective collaboration
• Distribution team manager for all geographically relevant Operations staff
• Subject matter expert on Distribution Operations for geography (North America or International Operations).
• Act as communicator of our part of the business with key stakeholders; Operating Companies; The ISC, Product Groups and other operating companies who could also consider two tier distribution
Minimum Bachelor's Degree
Minimum A background of Sales Account Management and over achievement of sales revenue targets.
Minimum A demonstrated track record of successful executive sales leadership experience in a large matrixed organization.
Minimum A proven track record in sales engagements and negotiations with partners and clients
Minimum Ability to convey concepts and ideas effectively to a variety of audiences
Minimum Ability to design and implement strategic and tactical business change
Minimum Ability to work under own initiative with high level of personal drive, as well as working effectively as part of a team.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Distribution Manager, Xerox Canada
Requisition ID: 18003292