Xerox Print Associate I, Service Delivery Operations in North Charleston, South Carolina
Customer Service, Professional Attitude and Appearance.
Ability to ensure that quality and production standards are met.
Ability to multiple tasks
Must have Basic Computer Knowledge
Should be a good “Team player". Primary Job Functions:
Responsible for the records and information management at a client site.
Responsible for the smooth processing, sorting, classification and coding of materials for integration into Customer’s Systems.
Responsible for the retrieval and referencing of needed information.
Responsible for the production of Plots and drawings
Provides quality control on daily work performed
Cross train in all areas of operation in the respective site
Airplane paint Mask, Template, and Stencil
Cutting of paint masks, templates, and stencils on drum cutters and/or flatbed tables from digital authority, for the purpose of applying indexing and service marking, including set up, production and distribution using customer recommended equipment.
Shift Schedule: Tues-Sat 2nd Shift
• Responsible for the operational, on-site delivery of outsourcing/facilities management to end user customers. Activities involve maintaining contracted service levels resulting in customer satisfaction, maintaining customer relationships, and contract commitments delivered within cost targets.
• The role holder works as part of the service delivery team (Print Operations) that is aligned to one or more customers. He/she will have focus on the following:
• Delivering service that meets SLA and delights the customer (KPI: SLA achieved & high customer satisfaction)
• Supporting the achievement of productivity improvements (KPI: Value for customer & enhanced margin)
• Contributing to service transformation and business growth (KPI: Further profitable service revenue)
• The work undertaken by the role holder is completed in line with the Service Level Agreement and Statement of Work relevant for the customer.
• Entry Level with little or no prior work experience
• Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks
• Work is routine and requires minimal problem resolution
• Completes work with limited autonomy
• Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures
• Responsible for delivering high standards of quality of the finished document
• Ensuring that all equipment used is correctly maintained
• Keeping up-to-date records of all consumables used and ensuring minimum stock levels are maintained
• Adhering to general good housekeeping practices
Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
Minimum Experience in customer facing role
Minimum Proven ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities
Minimum Good communication skills
Minimum Health & safety awareness and compliance
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Print Associate I, Service Delivery Operations
Location: South Carolina-North Charleston
Requisition ID: 18002626