Xerox Production Inkjet Specialist in New Hampshire, New Hampshire
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for generating sales in order to meet individual/team quotas and company business objectives. May manage existing accounts as part of a larger account team or could manage named accounts within a geography for a particular product or product set. A portion of incumbent earnings normally paid on quota via an incentive/commission scheme.
• Recognized as an expert in own function
• Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices
• Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives
• Primarily domestic scope/accountability; may include some international scope/accountability
• Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirement
• Works with the Client / Account manager and pre-sales to provide subject matter expertise on Inkjet Continuous Feed (CF) Color solutions
• Generates sufficient pipeline to achieve business performance
• Becomes the “trusted adviser” on production solutions and specifics solutions that address the client’s business challenges
• Organizes and participates with the appropriate sales organization in account business planning
• Provides support and input in procurement / RFP responses, business case analysis and risk profiles and statement of work
• Participates in sales cycle and technical aspects of negotiations, partnering with solution architects or project manager
• Leads and maintains relationships with production operations managers in both user and non user accounts
• Focus and Deliver ESR in signings as a first option
Minimum Bachelor's Degree
Minimum A proven track record in sales engagements and negotiations with partners and clients
Minimum Ability to develop strong influential executive relationships within assigned customer base.
Minimum Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels.
Minimum Ability to manage and collaboratively strategize complex sales situations
Minimum Ability to read and interpret financial statements, annual reports, and other financial documents.
Minimum Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team oriented environment
Minimum Ability to work with and communicate to all levels of management.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Production Inkjet Specialist
Requisition ID: 18003786
Other Locations: United States-Rhode Island, United States-New York-New York, United States-New Hampshire, United States-Connecticut, United States-Vermont, United States-Maine, United States-New Jersey