Xerox Analyst II, Financial Planning & Analysis in National Capital Region, Philippines
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for financial analysis of business activity and development of business plans, outlooks and assessments. Includes analysis of projected capital investments.
• Responsible for complex functions such as budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis. May also analyze capitol expenditure viability including but not limited to analysis of return on investment, net present value, lease/purchase, and pay back. Makes recommendations to management based on findings.
• Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
• Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
• Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
• Decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan
• Generally domestic scope/accountability
• May perform one or more of the following duties:
• Prepares financial and business related analyses and research in areas such as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital and investments
• Analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, financial trends and operating forecasts
• Performs financial forecasting, variance analysis of actual vs. forecast and reconciliation of internal accounts
• Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately
• Performs analyses and assists in recommendations on various treasury activities such as internal investment activity, external investments, banking relationships, cash management and investor relations.
• Monitors and analyzes company cash position to cover cash commitments and cash forecasting
• Prepares materials for external security analysts, conducts lease versus buy analyses and monitors company’s cost of capital
• Reviews and present financials (including base case analysis and pricing) for new business prospects
• All other duties as assigned
Minimum Bachelor's Degree in a financial discipline
Preferred Professional finance/accounting qualifications
Minimum Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
Minimum Proven analytical skills with high degree of attention to accuracy and detail
Minimum Able to demonstrate effective and successful contributions to team and/or cross-functional team objectives
Minimum Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
Preferred Regional Financial Systems knowledge/experience beneficial
Minimum Competent with advanced features & database functionality of Microsoft Excel and Access
Minimum Able to maintain confidentiality in all assignments and tasks
Minimum Demonstrated successful performance in key finance roles
Minimum Requires in-depth knowledge and expertise, gained through previous project based roles.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Analyst II, Financial Planning & Analysis
Location: Philippines-National Capital Region-Pasay City
Requisition ID: 18001565