Xerox Analyst II, Accounting in National Capital Region, Philippines
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for the production of consolidated financial and/or regulatory reporting from a legal entity perspective for internal and external bodies, in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Performs a variety of complex finance & accounting functions within the Accounting department.
• Requires in-depth knowledge and expertise.
• Uses best practices and knowledge of business issues to improve services.
• Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective to identify solutions.
• Works independently; receives minimal guidance.
• Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
• Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
• Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
• Decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan
• Generally domestic scope/accountability
• Prepares journal entries; maintains and reconciles ledger accounts
• Balances books or accounts and prepares profit/loss, income and balance sheet statements
• Reviews and verifies the accuracy of journal entries and accounting classifications assigned to various records
• Prepares and analyzes financial statements and monthly reports
• Prepares balance sheet reconciliation and margin trend analysis
• Assists with audits by providing supporting records and documentation
• Conducts studies and develops solutions for improving accounting processes
• Prepares and analyzes tax records and reports
• Prepares local, state and federal tax returns
• Assists in preparing statistical and financial reports
• Maintains records and performs miscellaneous tax assignments
• All other duties as assigned
• Alternate Text for Consideration:
• Prepare and post journal entries
• Perform month-end review of the financials
• Reconcile all balance sheet accounts
• Assist with month-end A/R and A/P close processes
• Verify that A/R transactions comply with the customer contracts
• Generate, monitor, and review the weekly aging report
• Record/adjust inventory using the prescribed method relevant to the geography or account
• May prepare tax reports
• Meet with internal auditors to answer questions and provide documentation
• Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
Preferred Accounting Certification applicable to the geographic area of the role (may be required in some geographies)
Minimum Requires in-depth knowledge and expertise, gained through previous project based roles.
Minimum Advanced knowledge of accounting principles and practices
Minimum Competent with advanced features & database functionality of Microsoft Excel and Access
Minimum Advanced knowledge of finance principles and relevant internal policies
Minimum Advanced knowledge of local, state and federal laws regarding accounting, finances and taxation
Minimum Proficiency in relevant accounting software
Minimum Proven analytical skills with high degree of attention to accuracy and detail
Minimum Excellent planning and organizing skills
Minimum Effective communications skills, strong business acumen and financial skills
Minimum Demonstrates a proactive approach to work with initiative and drive
Minimum Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team oriented environment
Minimum Able to maintain confidentiality in all assignments and tasks
Additional Role Requirements:
Usual hours are: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
Schedule is a guide only, must be flexible and able to work overtime if the project designates.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Analyst II, Accounting
Location: Philippines-National Capital Region-Pasay City
Requisition ID: 18002411