Xerox Service Delivery Manager in Nashville, Tennessee
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for the management of client relationship and contract delivery of outsourcing/facilities management to end user customers. Activities involve maintaining contracted service levels resulting in customer satisfaction, maintaining customer relationships, customer satisfaction management, contract commitments delivered within cost targets, overall profit and revenue growth.
• The purpose will vary according to the type of role:
• SBU - Oversees and manages the operations of a business unit(s) with overall responsibility for the account (i.e. service delivery, sales, operations, IT, HR, facilities).
• Operations - Plans, manages, and controls the day-to day activities of a team that provides operational support for a business unit or group in a non-manufacturing environment.
• Account Management - Partners with client(s) to provide product/service solutions, problem resolution and to develop new business
• Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
• Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
• Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from manager
• Generally domestic accountability
• The main responsibilities will vary according to the type of role:
• Acts as the principal client contact, managing the relationship to ensure customer satisfaction
• Directs and manages the daily operations of one or more SBU’s
• Has profit and loss responsibility and overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities, and recommending and implementing changes to methods for the business unit.
• Develops budget estimates and manages project/contract to meet revenue and cost projections
• Determines resource allocation levels to meet project/contract commitments
• Reviews and resolves issues affecting Company compliance, legal requirements and client objectives
• Establishes operational objectives and work plans, and delegates assignments to subordinate managers.
• Develops systems and services that support Xerox Services and business unit needs; provides leadership and focus in area of expertise.
• Responsible for achieving measurable results on time and on budget.
• Develop and subsequently implement new projects, policies and procedures for the department(s) to meet specific goals.
• Formulates and implements procedures on operational processes; ensures operations' effective achievement of objectives.
• Prepares related reports and audits current procedures to monitor efficiency of operations.
• Ensures that business practices are performed in accordance with Xerox Services policy, procedure and applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
• Account Management:
• Oversees and manages aspects of the client engagement, i.e. the sales/marketing efforts for new business development
• Partners with client’s team during budget development and problem resolution
• Maintains and enhances existing client relationships and ensures customer satisfaction
• Analyzes client’s needs and makes recommendations of additional product/services offered by Xerox Services
• Partners with senior staff in developing and marketing new client programs/services as required
• Analyzes workflow and assignments to ensure efficient and cost effective operations; develops/implements process and service improvements as needed
• Provides regular updates to senior management regarding client issues, budgets, etc.
Minimum Bachelor's Degree
Minimum The role requires strong technical, communication and management skills and extensive experience in managing the operations of a business
Minimum P&L management - cost reduction and revenue management experience
Minimum Proven people management skills - able to lead and motivate teams
Minimum Client relationship development experience to build and maintain effective relationships and resolve concerns or problems at the site level
Minimum Ability to assess issues, define causes, and prioritize/execute solutions
Minimum Written and verbal communications skills at all organizational levels (internal and external); comfort level with client communications
Minimum Demonstrated leadership skills, high energy and team motivator
Minimum Self-initiative and results oriented
Minimum Strong business acumen and understanding of profit and loss
Minimum Service Outsourcing / Operations experience (ie., leads services. delivery teams; estab. Operational control processes; fosters client relationships; plans for change; monitors KPIs; best practice sharing, etc.)
Preferred Project management experience
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Service Delivery Manager
Requisition ID: 18003231