Xerox Office Product Manager in Miami, Florida
• To ensure implementation of product “Go to Market Strategies” for the Office Products and SWSolutions to deliver revenue and profit plans. This position is also responsible for seamless launch of new products and SW solutions by leading value chain partners to implement all enablers that deliver a timely launch and fast ramp to volume.
• Accountable for Product and SW Solutions portfolio revenue and profit plan management responsibilities within geography supported, including base business as well as services business(MPS). Typical product portfolio ranges between 10 – 25 products, generating revenue annually.
• Lead Launch Team comprised of key value chain partners to launch Office products
• Represent Sales & Partner organizations at Product reviews and provide position
• Work closely with World Wide Launch and Product Development teams to ensure functional requirements are met for product launch
• Work with value chain partners to solve problems / remove road blocks to ensure a successful product launch
• Act as key interface with Division for product strategies/planning, lifecycle management and post-sale growth
• Develop and deploy product Go-to-Market plan for optimal time to volume
• Manage field communication content development and deployment
• Sales tools and collateral development input as required
• Key interface to Supply chain – provide input to monthly demand cases, play key role in inventory management.
• Develop tactical marketing actions to meet MIF(machine in field), revenue and activity targets, deploy quarterly or as required. Work with Pricing to ensure product prices are current and in line with market expectations.
• Field support – Participate in product demos, support account and sales teams strategy sessions.
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
Mustbe fully bilingual English-Spanish
Superiorleadership skills with the ability to motivate teams, gain consensus, anddrive them to achieve aggressive goals
Experienceleading large, fast paced programs with a wide variety of stakeholders.
Proficientnegotiation skills with a track record of successful outcomes
Demonstratedanalytical and problem solving skills
Strongfinancial skills, ability to understand financial statements (revenue,margins, profit, ROS).
PreSales experience in Latin American Markets.
Demonstratethe ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a wide varietyof internal and external people, both in formal and informalcircumstances, and where necessary to gain their agreement and acceptance
Creativeand innovative thinking.
Excellentworking knowledge of Xerox technology and products and SW solutions.
Ableto work independently.
Musthave intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft office suite (Word,Excel, Access, Outlook & PowerPoint)
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Office Product Manager
Requisition ID: 18004360