Xerox Print Associate III, Service Delivery Operations in Honolulu, Hawaii
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Defines project/system requirements and test plans that satisfy client requirements. Develops process flows, operating procedures, and metrics for process improvement, and assists with related communications. Responsible for troubleshooting and resolution of technical issues, and escalates to management as needed. Develops working relationships with clients, third party vendors, and /or ancillary service providers and other internal parties to ensure seamless delivery on specific tasks, special projects and/or participant issues.
• Senior level job with considerable work experience
• Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training
• Completes a variety of atypical assignments
• May solve problems of a recurring nature, but takes a broad perspective to problems and may identify new, less obvious solutions
• Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
• Acts as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
• May lead a team in the performance of a variety of tasks that are generally routine
• May have specialized external certification (technical roles)
• Keys data into automated system and verifies input
• Conducts audits and reviews/analyzes data and documentation
• Responds to routine questions related to area of responsibility
• Gathers information, researches and/or resolves inquiries
• Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner
• Provides functional guidance, training and assistance to lower level staff
• Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input
• Assists in planning and implementing department goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness
• Uses the organization's resources to enhance customer / client satisfaction
• Evaluates improvements to various systems
• Ensures that data and information are sufficiently accurate and reliable.
• All other duties as assigned
Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
Preferred The candidate will have a experience as a lead or expert in their area with considerable on-the-job experience.
Minimum Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Minimum Computer Navigation & Typing Skills 25 wpm
Minimum Ability to complete required training program
Minimum Must have dependable work history
Minimum Must respond to every call with a sense of urgency and give direct, accurate information.
Minimum Familiar with computers and Windows-based applications
Minimum Must have the ability to perform in a professional and courteous manner at all times
Minimum Must be clear spoken and have strong verbal and written communication skills
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Print Associate III, Service Delivery Operations
Requisition ID: 18002558