Xerox Associate Analyst, IM Service Delivery (Associate Oracle DBA) in Haryana, India
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for the database control and/or end user support of IT systems and their users. Provides support and technical services aimed at managing databases and/or systems as well database utilities. Provides desk top support for the technical infrastructure of the company. Resolves first level systems failures. Ensures close customer liaison both internally and externally with managed vendors. Provides first level technical or database problem resolution to customers/end users in a technical help desk function. Escalates complex technical/database problems to field staff and technical specialists as appropriate.
• Performs routine assignments in entry level of the professional career band
• Typically a graduate, although may have progressed into the role via equivalent business experience that provide knowledge and exposure to fundamental, theories, principles, and concepts
• Professional roles will typically require a degree in their specific discipline which may apply to specific positions.
• Receives instruction, guidance and direction from others
• Limited decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Knowledge of PL/SQL, Oracle, Unix
Exhibit Practitioner level experience with ITIL Incident and Problem Management
Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse Expertise
Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) expertise using any of the following tools
§ Oracle Warehouse Builder – ETL Tool
Job monitoring and scheduling
IBI toolset for web-based reporting
Tableau server management
Candidates must demonstrate a strong working knowledge in the following areas:
Monitor platform operations and metrics (24x7) using various methods
Be able to interpret and meet Service Level Agreements (SLA) for
Incident response and resolution
Service and Access Requests
Continuously maintain platform documentation
Communicate outage notifications, issues, progress, status, etc. to management, platform teams and VCP representatives
Review and provide feedback for design and test case materials for approval
Manage platform outages (planned and unplanned)
Track all outages and issuing arising to related communications
For unplanned outages, developing root cause analysis
Provide collaterals for outage review meetings
Provide input to platform improvement activities, such as
Develop tools necessary to reduce NVA activities
Improve platform uptime
Reduce incident resolution time
Provide input to Management Reporting, such as
Generate slide deck for monthly operations review
Generate and analyze incidents for patterns and anticipate unplanned outages
Title: Associate Analyst, IM Service Delivery (Associate Oracle DBA)
Requisition ID: 18001338