Xerox Associate Analyst, IM Security (Associate Analyst - IT RISK - SOX) in Haryana, India
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for the execution and inspection of a number of internal audit controls to ensure that corporate compliance is maintained at all times.
• Perform regular inspections and testing of compliance controls
• Engage with various application owners and administrators to resolve any issues preventing compliance from being maintained
• Provide regular status reports on all audits to both direct manager and senior levels when required.
• Provide input in to continuous improvement processes.
• Will have limited decision making authority guided by agreed policies, procedures, and business operations protocol.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Associate Analyst, IM Security (Associate Analyst - IT RISK - SOX)
Requisition ID: 18001536