Xerox Sr. Professional I, Service Delivery Client Network Services in Hartford, Connecticut
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for managing the plan, design, and implementation of customer funded enterprise infrastructure and/or data center services. These services could include telecommunications, data network, e-mail, file and print, directory, security; and PC and server operating systems and hardware.
• Recognized as an expert in own function
• Interprets internal or external business issues and recommends solutions/best practices
• Decisions are guided by resource availability and functional objectives
• Primarily domestic scope/accountability; may include some international scope/accountability
• Progression to this level is typically restricted on the basis of business requirement
• May perform one or more of the following:
• Operates data communication systems, including LANs and/or WANs
• Plans, designs and implements networked systems, including configurations, and supports/troubleshoots network problems
• Proposes and implements system enhancements (software and hardware updates) that will improve the performance and reliability of the system
• Designs, analyzes, plans, and modifies network components supporting customer communication implementation activities
• Develops and evaluates network performance criteria and measurement methods
• Prepares the analysis of the capacity needs for switching, routing transmission and signaling
• Conducts network architecture design, feasibility and cost studies
• All other duties as assigned
Minimum Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Master's Degree
Preferred May require professional certification for specific systems
Minimum Expertise in installing and supporting specific hardware and operating systems
Minimum The ability to analyze issues and to find resolution to problems by using a rational, systematic approach
Minimum Strong communication and customer relations skills.
Minimum Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team oriented environment
Minimum Proactively coaches and/or mentors others to provide developmental experiences.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Sr. Professional I, Service Delivery Client Network Services
Requisition ID: 18003152