Xerox Service Delivery Manager I in Guatemala, Guatemala
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• The Service Delivery Mgr. role is a key services delivery operations leadership position. The Service Delivery Mgr.is accountable for managing the services delivery of one or more important client services contracts. Objectives of the position are to manage operations of a client account/account team (plan, direct & coordinate operations in support of client and Xerox growth, own client focused communications, deliver operation excellence/retention, SLA achievement, continue process improvement, etc.), implement client relationship management strategies; develop client relationships at various levels (incl. C level clients); maintain/improve profit margins; manage internal/external partner relationships, and implement talent management strategies.
Key components of success include - delivering operational excellence & SLA achievement, client satisfaction and retention, developing strong relationships and teams (internally & externally), enhanced profit margin and P&L performance, KB&CA, partner management, employee engagement initiatives, collaborating with internal senior leaders (sales and operations), and identifying additional opportunities to grow revenue.
The position is an operational leadership role with operational accountability for a portfolio (single to multiple accounts) of regional customers (small to medium), across multiple locations. May support more than 1 services offerings with ‘client engagement’ at various levels. Has responsibility for annual post sale revenue/gross profit plan, on average up to $7M.
Has leadership and people management responsibilities, across multiple sites including a matrix, virtual team environment (up to approximately 20 resources). Owner and accountable for people management and engagement. The position manages both internal and external (client and partner) relationships, and interfaces with multiple levels (incl. C level).
Impact of Error/Risk – There could be some financial impact (not significant) caused by an error or bad decision.
Service complexity – Responsible for primarily standard SLAs (may see a non-standard SLA has an exception based on portfolio).
Customer Satisfaction & Retention
• Focal point for service level agreement management (ie., SLAs), key performance indicators, reporting, and problem resolution
• Manage effective communications (1:1s, relationship building)
• Provide innovative ideas to help client achieve their business goals
• Understand client’s industry, business and their critical business drivers
• Develop and conduct Client Communication plan in partnership with sales and SOM – CCMs, QBR’s and CAD management Mtgs.
• Maximize account retention
Services Delivery Excellence
• Deliver operational excellence – assess business processes driving efficiencies, continuous & demonstrable improvement of productivity & cost effectiveness
• Manage/deploy client services contracts and statements of work/service level agreements, through operational teams, delivering contracted scope (SOWs/SLAs)
• Manage cross-organizationally; effective communications (internally & externally)
• Effective, efficient resolution of client problems/issues, leveraging internal/external resources
• Accountable for achievement of financial plan; Identify opportunities to improve gross profit through cost management initiatives
• Provides support to new business opportunities in current portfolio of accounts and supports the transition and implementation of new business.
• Identify transactional SARG opportunities and improve profitability through revenue growth.
• Manage contract(s) to meet revenue and cost projections; resource allocation levels to meet contractual commitments, and work with partners to achieve TTR, and audit requirements (ie., OSA, 3rd party asset, etc).
• Analyze workflow to ensure efficient and cost effective operations. Develop / implement process improvements
• Meet all monthly reporting requirements and manage internal control processes
• Workforce planning - analyze their workforce and determine the steps needed to prepare for future staffing needs, while focusing on customer requirements and organization’s objectives.
• Effectively manage, and improve as needed, employee utilization to maximize resource capability/capacity and drive employee engagement as well as cost competitiveness. Ensures resources, capabilities, and capacity to meet both existing and new business demand
• P&L Management – P&L review, analysis and action planning; KBCA, financial outlooking, supply management, etc.
• Employee Engagement activities - Complete/lead all HR activities for teams including hiring, retention, succession planning, training/development (PDP), performance management (PGP), coaching/counseling, team building, & reward/recognition practices
• Expect, and role model, employee professional & personal development
• Lead Environmental Health & Safety initiatives, training, and/or communications for teams
• Deploy communications to teams and gather feedback for on-going improvement (team mtgs., 1:1s, etc.)
Minimum 4 Yr degree -BS/BA or 3 to 5 years of work experience or equivalent Military
Preferred LSS Green Belt Certification
Minimum Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification, Qwik solver or Equivalent education.
Preferred ITIL Foundation Certification
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
Preferred Project management experience
Preferred Understand the breadth of Xerox products, solutions and services (key offerings) and the resources that support delivery of the services.
Minimum Service Outsourcing / Operations experience (i.e., leads complex svc. delivery teams; estab. Operational control processes; fosters client relationships; plans for change; monitors KPIs; best practice sharing, etc.)
Minimum Managed Print Services solutions management/knowledge (centralized print, Fleet management/optimization assessment, rate card, etc.)
Minimum People Management – Employee engagement / HR processes & activities
Minimum Technology Acumen- more in-depth systems understanding or networked document solutions (i.e. electronic print on demand, internet solutions, IT optimization)
Minimum Financial planning and knowledge of finance. Profit focused and accountable for results, strong business and financial acumen
Minimum P&L management - cost reduction and revenue management experience
Minimum Intermediate MS Office, Excel (i.e. pivot tables, vlookup) and Powerpoint
Minimum Ability to manage employees within diverse/virtual environments
Minimum Negotiation and conflict management skills
Minimum Successful client relationship development experience; comfortable interacting with client’s executive levels
Preferred Partner management (internal and external partners)
Minimum Planning, organizing, executing and controlling skills
Minimum Ability to assess issues, define causes, and prioritize/execute solutions
Minimum Written and verbal communications skills at all organizational levels (internal and external); comfort level with executive client communications
Minimum Demonstrated leadership skills, high energy and team motivator
Minimum Self-initiative and results oriented
Minimum Strong presentation skills
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Service Delivery Manager I
Location: Guatemala-Guatemala-Guatemala City
Requisition ID: 18003307