Xerox Remote Systems Analyst in Guatemala, Guatemala
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for managing the plan, design, and implementation of customer funded enterprise infrastructure and/or data center services. These services could include telecommunications, data network, e-mail, file and print, directory, security; and PC and server operating systems and hardware.
• Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
• Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
• Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
• Moderate decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
• May perform one or more of the following:
• Designs and implements system requirements for customers and analyzes existing systems
• Installs and maintains mainframe, midrange, or NT operating systems and related software to ensure stable performance
• Evaluates system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility
• Develops, tests, installs, and modifies computer software for operating systems, compilers, utilities, multiprogramming, and telecommunications systems
• Develops and installs programs for large-scale or high volume transactions requiring IBM/MVS or similar mainframe processing
• Develops and installs programs to support general business applications
• Develops programs on midrange computers such as the IBM AS/400 or UNIX based mini/midrange computers
• Evaluates and installs database management systems
• Plans computerized databases, including base definition, structure, documentation, long-range requirements, operational guidelines and protection
• All other duties as assigned
Minimum Bachelor's Degree
Preferred May require professional certification for specific systems
Preferred Experience in installing and supporting specific hardware and operating systems
Minimum The ability to analyze issues and to find resolution to problems by using a rational, systematic approach
Minimum Strong communication and customer relations skills.
Minimum Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team oriented environment
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Remote Systems Analyst
Location: Guatemala-Guatemala-Guatemala City
Requisition ID: 18002082