Xerox Managed Print Services and Preferred Service Provider Project Coordinator in Guatemala, Guatemala
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com.
The PSP support would enable the PSP program managers to support the unique customer contract requirements. This program supports non-Xerox service providers that service Xerox equipment with unique requirements.
Will have responsibility associated with activating accounts in our TS systems, etc. An accident/bad decision would negatively impact the customer and/or business.
Operational process focal tasks to support both Managed Print Services Programs, and the Preferred Service Provider Program.
The MPS Program, the individual would support the back office functions of the MPS program (see responsibilities section), which enables the Program Managers to manage the service providers on SLA achievement.
The primary responsibility for this role would be to support the MPS & PSP programs. Activities would include but are not limited to tasks associated with maintaining and updating websites (Hubsite or Sharepoint), participate in web based trainings, managing parts & IDR processes, reconcile invoices, and provide reporting as needed. Must have the ability to read & understand customer contacted SLA’s and to provide reporting. This role could have external vendor & Sales partner as well as National Service provider interaction.
Need to understand contracts and take appropriate action for internally to Xerox and external partners.They will interrupt information and data as a part of their role.
· Have the ability to understand, utilize, validate, and retrieve data from the following systems: XSM, Open Up Time, M5, FWSS, iServe, Oracle, Way Cool Tool, Learning@Xerox, Learning Management System, Learning@Xerox Reporting, TR Web, Xelus, XPERT, ICSS, & MAPS.
· Manage the MACD process for XPPS in partnership with external National Service Providers.
· Participate in individual account process webinar training.
· Perform asset true-ups between Account Teams & Non-Xerox Service Providers. (device reconciliation)
· Create and provide non-Xerox XSAT SLA reporting to MPS Program Managers.
· Reconcile non-Xerox XPPS T&M invoicing.
· Maintain process for partner part escalations, parts ordering, stocking, and defective parts return.
· Manage PSP parts audit process.
· Analyze, Validate, and Provide parts reporting for service providers and Xerox account managers based on data analysis.
· Manage the program escalation mailbox.
· Schedule live training for service provider technicians.
· Order special tools for technicians using MAPS.
· Maintains GSN access for service providers, making requests for new accounts as needed or adding PSP to existing access.
· Track service provider training certifications, providing training paths for product family certifications as needed.
· Maintain the PSP population in Learning@xerox, by staying current with new product launches.
· Disable XPERT access when a service provider technician is deactivated.
· Activate and deactivate technicians access to ICSS, by emailing Business Systems Analyst to update.
Bachelor’s Degree and/or 2 years applicable Xerox Service Delivery experience
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
Strong English skills (90% spoken, 90% written)
Ability to manage multiple tasks and be proactive/take initiative
Excellent communication, presentation and listening skills
Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop rapport
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Intermediate EXCEL skills
Attention to details & follows instructions precisely
Ability to understand, clear & concise, process documentation
Works well in team environment; team player
Proven initiative, positive attitude, team oriented, self-motivated and enthusiastic
Superior organization & follow-up skills
Ability to interact with multiple personalities and respond to customers’ inquiries.
Effective time management skills
Strong numeracy & analytical skills
Operational experience with complex service contracts
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Managed Print Services and Preferred Service Provider Project Coordinator
Location: Guatemala-Guatemala-Guatemala City
Requisition ID: 18002794