Xerox Creative Artworker in City of London, United Kingdom
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyse and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
Learn more at www.xerox.com at http://www.xerox.com/ .
Creative Artworker – London
Xerox is looking to recruit a Creative Artworker to work on-sitewith one of our leading financial clients based in Canary Wharf.
As one of our Creative Artworkers you will create artwork and design for both print and online communication channels, following our client’s briefs and brand guidelines. You will have a passion for accuracy detail and creativity and a portfolio to capture the client’s attention and imagination. You must have proven skills in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, a desire to prove yourself in a demanding environment. Meticulous attention to detail is essential as are good communication and organisational skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Produce highly accurate finished artwork to brief and exacting industry standards for print and digital formats.
• Working consistently and creatively within corporate branding guidelines.
• Effectively manage workloads within agreed Service Level Agreements.
• To advise the client on the best solutions to their communication needs.
• Answering queries from clients and either handling these or (where appropriate) escalating to more senior members of team.
• Work proactively under own initiative.
• Being aware of budgets and deadlines for jobs, and escalating pro-actively and appropriately if there is a danger of going over estimate.
• Ensuring all quality control policies are adhered to, while constantly looking to improve and implement these.
• Advising others on the most cost-effective and suitable production processes, as well as constantly sourcing new external suppliers and monitoring their services and costs.
• Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite – principally InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Working knowledge of Power Point would be an advantage.
• Good eye for detail and exceptional level of accuracy
• You must be confident with clients, and have a consistent record of taking, interpreting and delivering artwork/design projects, within very tight time frames.
• Ability to work accurately and provide consistent artwork quality
• Ability to adhere to corporate brand guidelines
• Excellent customer service, teamwork and time management skills
• Accurate and consistent completion of time sheets
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law.
Title: Creative Artworker
Location: GBR-City of London-City of London
Requisition ID: 18002698