Xerox Tech Helpdesk Specialist in West Sacramento, California
Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com, www.news.xerox.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.xerox.com/businessservices.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Tech Helpdesk Associate
The Point of Service (POS)/Internet Operator is part of the Telephone Service Center and assists providers with questions about the California Eligibility Verification Claims Management System (CA-EV/CMS) which includes telephone AEVS, POS Network, POS devices, Med-Cal web software applications, and state-approved vendor software. The Point of Service/Internet Operator also assists with provider questions regarding eligibility verification, share-of-cost, and Medi-service transactions submitted through the POS network and Internet. The Help Desk is operated 365 days/year from 6:00 a.m. to midnight.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
• Assists providers with transactions submitted through the POS network
• Assists providers in performing functions and transactions on the CA-MMIS internet site or other DHCS approved vendor software
• Assists providers denied access to the CA-EV/CMS
• Assists providers in accessing AEVS and SAEVS
• Assists providers in the operation of the POS device
• Assists and responds to inquiries regarding eligibility verification, share-of-cost, and MEDI-services transactions
• Assists and responds to inquiries regarding on-line pharmacy claims processing (CALPOS)
• Assists and responds to inquiries regarding Drug Use Review (DUR) alert procedures
• Assists and responds to inquiries concerning understanding, utilization, navigation, and troubleshooting for all activities, applications, and transactions on the Medi-Cal Internet website
• Assists with CHDP Gateway and Hospital Presumptive Eligibility (web base application) activities
May perform one or more of the following:
Troubleshoots via the phone hardware, software, and network operating problems and involves technical resources to ensure resolution.
Applies understanding and knowledge of information systems products and services to assist users. Identifies, investigates and researches user questions and problems as well as isolating and resolving information systems problems.
Coordinates referrals to appropriate technical, professional, or service personnel.
Receives and prioritizes issues and forwards using appropriate escalation procedures.
All other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree; comparable work experience may be substituted for degree requirement
• Minimum six months call center experience, preferably in a technical call center
• Minimum two years medical claims examination and/or billing experience
• Minimum two years’ experience in analysis and requirements gathering
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: Technical Helpdesk
Organization: Enterprise Projects BG Site
Title: Tech Helpdesk Specialist
Location: California-West Sacramento
Requisition ID: 16030079
Virtual/work from home? No