Xerox Supplier Relationship Manager - Global Procurement -Services and Indirect-Entry Level in Webster, New York
Xerox has rewarding career tracks that will tap your full potential with stimulating work. With your talent and our training, we will chart the digital future. Our products and technology represent the leading edge of the industry. They integrate technology, the web, business process, and the way people work in order to deliver to our customers the best document solutions. Our Services vision is to be the global leader in our diversified business process outsourcing services. We will achieve this vision by focusing on our strategy and several planks: managing our portfolio, transforming the way we work, utilizing analytics to drive client value, delivering operational excellence, achieving profitable global growth and engage, develop and support our people.
Perform analytical reviews and conduct research on a variety of projects within Global Procurement (GP).
· Work closely with Category/Supplier Managers, across both Services/Indirect &Technology Commodities, to develop and improve data analytics to drive stronger negotiating positions during the tender/bid (Request for Proposal) process.
· Support the deployment and communication of new, or changes to existing, business processes, policies and metrics across GP.
· Support Category/Supplier Managers in the planning and/or execution of the strategic processes used to source services and/or products from 3 rd party suppliers.
· Develop a broad understanding of the processes, tools and metrics used by GP to manage 3 rd suppliers globally.
· Support cross-functional business process improvement initiatives focused on, amongst other things, improving processes used to source and manage 3 rd party suppliers and/or interact with GP’s internal customers (Value Chain Partners-VCPs).
· Work closely with Category/Supplier Managers and VCPs on productivity initiatives & goals.
· Support and, as required, lead benchmarking activities to determine industry best practices, metrics and processes.
· Participate in and, as required, lead brainstorming sessions focused on problem solving in support of Quick Win initiatives or any other business requirement.
· Work with GP Managers, responsible for monitoring/managing compliance with government mandated regulations (e.g. Sustainability, Minority Reporting), to ensure that existing business processes are optimized, efficient and meet required corporate needs and objectives.
Project management orientation (multiple tasks)
· Independent work style (minimal supervision) but able to work well in a team environment
· Analytical & problem solving skills
· Strong written and verbal skills
· Students pursuing BS, Business, IT, Statistics, Engineering, or Supply Chain Logistics
· Must have cumulative 3.0 GPA or higher
· Proficient with EXCEL and Access
· Solid analytical skills and good sequential thinker
· Basic knowledge of statistics and accounting desirable
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox in the U.S. may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Title: Supplier Relationship Manager - Global Procurement -Services and Indirect-Entry Level
Location: New York-Webster
Requisition ID: 17003439
Virtual/work from home? No