Xerox Product Manager in Webster, New York
Xerox Corporation provides document management solutions worldwide. The companys Document Technology segment offers desktop monochrome and color printers, multifunction printers, copiers, digital printing presses, and light production devices; and production printing and publishing systems for the graphic communications marketplace and large enterprises. Its Services segment provides document outsourcing services comprising managed print, workflow automation, and communication and marketing services. The company also sells paper, wide-format systems, global imaging systems network integration solutions, and electronic presentation systems. The company sells its products and services directly to its customers; and through its sales force, as well as through a network of independent agents, dealers, value-added resellers, systems integrators, and the Web .
Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 35,000 employees and does business in more than 160 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com.
Responsible for the development of product definition and solution plans to optimize the company's products and portfolio. Identifies new growth areas, new technology and emerging product / service opportunities, in order to stay competitive and expand market share. Conducts market analysis and leads business case for optimization of existing products and/or new products. Collaborates with research and development to create products and offerings. Includes roles focused on technology platform marketing guidance and evangelism to a broad range of external parties. Focus is on 'printing beyond paper'.
• To ensure implementation of product “Go to Market Strategies” for the Digital Manufacturing products and offerings (printing beyond paper) to determine offering viability and/or deliver revenue and profit plans. This position is also responsible for seamless launch of new products and solutions by leading value chain partners to implement all enablers that deliver a timely launch and fast ramp to volume.
• Accountable for Product and Solutions portfolio revenue and profit plan management responsibilities within geography supported. Also accountable for identifying target market segments and go to market strategy and implementation (including validation of 'minimum viable product'). May work substantially with external vendors / partners. Makes product / platform trade-off decisions.
• Lead Launch Team comprised of key value chain partners to launch Office products
• Represent Sales & Partner organizations at TTM phase gate reviews and provide position
• Work closely with World Wide Launch and Product Development teams to ensure functional requirements are identified and met for product launch
• Work with value chain partners to solve problems / remove road blocks to ensure a successful product launch
• Act as key interface with Division for product strategies/planning, lifecycle management and post sale growth
• Develop and deploy product Go-to-Market plan for optimal time to volume
• Manage field communication content development and deployment
• Sales tools and collateral development input as required
• Key interface to Supply chain – provide input to monthly demand cases, play key role in inventory management.
• Develop tactical marketing actions to meet MIF, revenue and activity targets, deploy quarterly or as required. Work with Pricing to ensure product prices are current and in line with market expectations.
• Field support – Participate in ECEs, support account and sales teams strategy sessions.
Minimum Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Master's Degree MBA
Minimum LSS Green Belt Certification
Preferred LSS Black Belt Certification
Preferred PMP Certification
Minimum Superior leadership skills with the ability to motivate teams, gain consensus, and drive them to achieve aggressive goals
Minimum Experience leading large, fast paced programs with a wide variety of stakeholders.
Minimum Proficient negotiation skills with a track record of successful outcomes
Minimum Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
Minimum Strong financial skills, ability to understand financial statements (revenue, margins, profit, ROS).
Preferred Sales experience is highly desirable.
Minimum Demonstrate the ability to communicate clearly and effectively with a wide variety of internal and external people, both in formal and informal circumstances, and where necessary to gain their agreement and acceptance
Minimum Creative and innovative thinking.
Preferred Technical background is a plus
Minimum Excellent working knowledge of Xerox technology and products and solutions
Minimum Able to work independently.
Minimum Must have intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook & PowerPoint)
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Product Manager
Location: New York-Webster
Requisition ID: 17003878
Virtual/work from home? Yes