Xerox Manager, Information Technology Sourcing - Software in Webster, New York
Xerox seeks to do business with suppliers who provide the best price, quality and capability to meet our business needs. Our Global Procurement organization works proactively with our business colleagues to identify capable suppliers, lead the competitive sourcing process, and negotiate and contract with the chosen suppliers. Leveraging firm-wide buying power and controlling risk are consistent overarching goals. Global Procurement ensures contracted goods and services can be obtained in an efficient, cost-effective manner globally.Candidates for the role must demonstrate the skills, intellect, and drive to take on broad responsibilities, and must be keenly analytical with experience from large, well known, and respected companies that have IT needs that are global and complex in nature.
· Provide strategic thought leadership in the area of Information Technology Software purchasing to our Global Procurement organization, value chain partners, and other key stakeholders.
· Negotiate and develop contracts with external suppliers for Information Technology products with a focus on Software and Services.
· Provide leadership for multiple sourcing projects supporting Xerox’s technology infrastructure and customer requirements
· Lead a team of supplier relationship managers responsible for strategic sourcing of software products and services on a global basis
· Deliver bottom-line financial savings for intermediate to complex/strategic IT transactions along with terms and conditions that protect the interests of Xerox.
· As the lead negotiator, the Sourcing Manager is responsible for developing partnerships with the relevant technology, business, and legal managers, gathering and development of project
requirements, negotiating with suppliers to obtain best in class pricing, contract terms and conditions.
· Develop and present recommendations to senior management based on research of the relevant transaction and suppliers.
· Key job functions include defining project goals and objectives, tracking and reporting on project status, proposal development, qualitative and quantitative analyses, preparation of proper supporting
documentation for the transaction, and presenting findings and recommendations to management.
· Comfortable working cross functionally and globally with varied levels of management to deliver business objectives
· 15 years of business experience with 5 years IT Software sourcing experience within a complex global operation.
· BA/BS degree required; MS/MA/MBA preferred.
· Specific experience negotiating enterprise Information Technology contracts for distributed systems and client technology
· Experience in contract analysis, negotiation, financial modeling and RFP, RFI, RFQ creation and evaluation.
· Leadership skills including the ability to work independently; strong consensus building capabilities; able to simultaneously lead multiple projects.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite of products.
· Strong business and financial acumen.
· Able to demonstrate successful experience working with a global supplier base and extended value chain partners across North America, Europe, and Asia.
· Able to demonstrate strategic thinking capability, along with the ability to create, cultivate, and implement change.
· Demonstrate innovative leadership and management skills through influence across a complex global organization.
· Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels.
· Strong analytical, accuracy, and problem-resolution skills.
· Superior communication skills – written, verbal, and presentation.
· Ability to travel (global).
Organization: Global Procurement
Title: Manager, Information Technology Sourcing - Software
Location: New York-Webster
Requisition ID: 16031906
Virtual/work from home? No