Xerox Assistant Program Manager in Webster, New York
• Works collaboratively with key personnel in value chain partner organizations to deliver quality products on time and at cost.
• Role functions as the lead interface to value chain partners for a set of program management activities and in support of the program manager for new program deliveries.
• Manages program deliverables through project leaders to achieve program level goals and objectives
• Work with Engineering and Value chain partners to ensure program deliverables occur as planned
• Manages project delivery risks and mid-course corrective actions
• Demonstrates depth in broad areas and the ability to influence project contents and delivery schedule.
• Consults with project leaders and provides valuable technical and business insights to project team
• Ensure that senior management is kept informed of business and technology risks as they occur
Minimum Bachelors degree with technical experience in program / project delivery
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability:
Able to perform risk assessment of program obstacles and proposed corrective actions.
Possesses broad technical and business networks within the organization and in partner and customer organizations in order to achieve strategic goals.
Possesses role model interpersonal & teamwork behaviors.
Has demonstrated success as team leader and team member.
Able to communicate effectively with both internal and external technical and business communities.
Possesses excellent project management skills
Title: Assistant Program Manager
Location: New York-Webster
Requisition ID: 17004267
Virtual/work from home? No