Xerox Client Associate, Mail - Level A02 in Washington, District Of Columbia
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com at http://www.xerox.com/ .
Includes Tier 1 Client Associate Mail duties plus:
• Operation of high level mail equipment: mail inserters, sorters and finishing equipment in an automated high speed/high volume environment. Includes packaging/posting.
•Perform charge-back reporting for postage, air express, local delivery, and faxes
•Perform production mail labeling/mail merge
• Provide mailing address cleanup services (may include use of mail cleansing software)
• Coordinate automated and manual processes for finishing and mailing client materials
• Implement and maintain distribution and tracking systems
• Use of customized software to update/maintain mailing addresses
• Bar code address quality review
• Manage electronic input, packaging activities and posting fulfillment in high speed/high volume operations
• Recommend improvements to achieve cost savings and optimize work flow.
• Focal contact for special/unique mailings and shipments
•Use of specialized equipment for material handling (eg: forklift certified)
• Convert digital files to formats such PDF, TIFF, PostScript, XML, etc for import into document repository and management systems
•Index, store, retrieve electronic documents in a mass storage system
• Manage document storage system to meet customer’s archiving requirements
• Catalog electronic documents to media such as CDROM, disk, or tape and distributed as required
• Drive a motor vehicle
• Able to lift and move up to 50 pounds
• Able to read, write and follow English instructions.
• PC / Internet Skills – Level 3
• Determine output packaging per packaging standards (e.g. process for books, tabs, etc.)
•A valid drivers license (the license may not include restrictions related to a DWI/DUI conviction) and a satisfactory driving record as determined by Xerox (note that all individuals whose job responsibilities may include driving are subject to periodic motor vehicle records checks.)"
•Utilize mail equipment per training (for example: finishing equipment, inserters, postage meters, envelope printers, scales, Pitney Bowes Mail Management systems, FedEx shipping systems)
•Customer service and communication skills
•Ability to manage multiple tasks
•Perform duties with minimal supervision
• Data entry
• Experienced delivering services in a client environment
• High School diploma or equivalent
•Basic math skills (multiplication, division and percentages)
• Knowledge of automated office equipment (e.g. faxes and postage meters)
• Use of Production Mail Software
• Estimate and schedule mailing jobs, including operators, job path and time requirements
• Train and mentor other Mail CAs
•1-2 years knowledge and experience with mail procedures and operating mail equipment.
•Understands and can process international mail and shipping requirements
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: Client Relationship Management / Service Delivery
Organization: Delivery Operations
Title: Client Associate, Mail - Level A02
Location: District of Columbia-Washington
Requisition ID: 17002491
Virtual/work from home? No