Xerox Account General Manager (AGM) in Washington, District Of Columbia
• The primary objective of the Account General Manager (AGM) is to achieve revenue and profit growth targets in a territory consisting of Federal Civilian Agencies. The AGM is responsible for client satisfaction and loyalty to the Xerox brand within their territory and works with a diverse group of internal and external stakeholders to optimize account penetration and contract retention.
• Individual contributor with significant “informal leadership” responsibility to drive results through diverse and extended team(s)
• Engage accounts at all levels (including Secretary, Deputy Secretary and C level contacts) to understand strategic objectives and operational priorities and communicate Xerox value proposition.
• Grow profitable revenue by introducing new services and solutions to solve clients’ business problems and/or capture new opportunities
• Develop strategic plans based upon agency mission, priorities and GAO/OMB scores.
• Understand account P&L and manage to opportunity areas
• Lead diverse and extended teams to pursue and capture complex, strategic opportunities
• Leverage all Xerox channels as appropriate to optimize account penetration
• Ensure successful resolution of customer satisfaction issues
• Lead RFP/RFI response activities
• Engage and collaborate with pricing and contracting resources to propose, negotiate and close large and complex contracts
• Ensures financial governance processes are adhered to for all new and renew opportunities.
• Leverage Focus Executives, Industry Marketing and Alliance Partnerships to expand client relationships and identify new opportunities
Minimum Bachelor's Degree
Preferred Master's Degree MBA Preferred
Minimum Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certified
Preferred Green Belt certified or in the process of achieving certification
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability: minimum requirements:
Established a track record of achieving revenue and booking targets
Demonstrated ability to manage & develop senior client relationships
Demonstrated ability to Lead and manage multiple, long and complex selling cycles
Posses a significant level of industry knowledge and end-to-end business process expertise
Possesses strong business and financial acumen (skilled in interpreting client financial statements)
Established track record of being profit focused and accountable for results
Ability to analyze performance metrics, risks, and controls
Strong negotiation skills.
Superior knowledge of Xerox Services and Solutions desired
Knowledge about Information Management processes and tools
Possesses strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
Able to demonstrate self-initiative and results orientation
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox in the U.S. may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Job: Service Delivery Management
Organization: Sales Enablement
Title: Account General Manager (AGM)
Location: District of Columbia-Washington
Requisition ID: 16032820
Virtual/work from home? Yes