Xerox Customer Care Supervisor Onsite in San Antonio, TX in United States
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
· Responsible for the general management of the activities of a group or department.
· Receives predetermined work assignments that are subject to a moderate level of control and review.
· Directs subordinates to complete assignments using established guidelines, procedures and policies.
· May be subject to working non-standard, rotating or extended shifts and frequent overtime.
· Planning/organizing - prioritizes and plans work activities and uses time and resources efficiently.
· Problem solving - identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
· Corporate Conduct - commitment to using ethical behavior and compliance with Xerox Code of Conduct.Works in a normal office environment.
· Establishes and implements performance and service standards
· Directs and/or manages all activities associated with Call Center operations, including developing and implementing policies and procedures on systems.
· Ensures productivity meets or exceeds service and quality standards.
· Develops and implements processes and/or operational improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
· Communication and Interaction - strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work independently, as well as part of a team.
· Leadership - demonstrates leadership by motivating team to achieve consistent level of quality work; communicates clear vision and goals; develops staff and builds positive, productive teams; possesses strong organizational skills.
· May work under critical deadlines and subject to heavy workloads, i.e. often under extreme stress
· Customer Service - manages difficult client/customer situations, demonstrates commitment to providing quality service, provides service and assistance to meet commitments, and solicits customer feedback to improve service.
· Adaptability - able to work under stressful, time-sensitive deadlines, adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events; ability to work on multiple projects while providing leadership to staff.
· All other duties as assigned.
· Experience - minimum of 3 years of related supervisory/management experience
Basic computer and typing skills.
Ability to pass assessment testing.
H.S Diploma or GED
Be at least 18 years of age.
Must pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
The available for a shift during the hours of operation are between 4:00am to 9:00pm.
Previous call center experience
· Education - Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience.
Xerox Business Services, LLC and its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Services may request such accommodation(s) by calling 866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Job: Customer Care
Organization: CC-MD3-North America
Title: Customer Care Supervisor Onsite in San Antonio, TX
Location: United States
Requisition ID: 16031629
Virtual/work from home? No