Xerox Graphic Communications Solutions Executive in Turkey
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for generating sales in order to meet individual/team quotas and company business objectives. May manage existing accounts as part of a larger account team or could manage named accounts within a geography for a particular product or product set. A portion of incumbent earnings normally paid on quota via an incentive/commission scheme.
• The GCSE is a sales specialist and subject matter expert responsible for selling the entire solution portfolio, application development, customer retention, territory penetration and volume and revenue growth in customer and non-customer Graphic Communications accounts.
• Individual Contributor role. Interfaces regularly both internally (within the sales and sales support functions) and with external customers to drive profitable revenue growth in the assigned territory.
• The GCSE collaborates with the Sales Manager and Xerox resources on development and execution of account strategies and on achieving sales quota for Graphic Communications products and services.
• Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
• Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
• Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
• Decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan
• Generally domestic scope/accountability
• Communicate Xerox strategies and direction to key customer decision makers.
• Responsible for prospect development, sales calls, product demonstrations, proposal and bid preparation, and delivery of C-level (CIO, CFO, etc.) presentations.
• Position Xerox solutions to demonstrate how they contribute to improvement in customers’ key business/financial measures.
• Develop value propositions that address the business impact Xerox could have on key Graphic Communications business concerns, issues and initiatives.
• Deliver sales activity levels sufficient to support over achievement, territory coverage and 100% customer satisfaction for the full range of products and services.
• Aggressively pursue competitive accounts and effectively differentiate Xerox solutions/services from competitors.
• Develops and Maintains positive working relationships with a network of peers, business leaders and customers.
Preferred Bachelor's Degree in business and/or technology, or equivalent successful selling experience.
Minimum Demonstrated successful solutions selling experience; color/graphic arts experience preferred.
Minimum Credible knowledge of systems and technologies important to the sale and implementation of Xerox solutions and services offerings.
Minimum Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels.
Minimum Proven ability to manage the life cycle of multiple complex sales cycles.
Minimum Proven consultative sales and account management experience; system selling experience preferred.
Minimum Ability to optimize the balance of time spent on critical, customer-facing activities versus administrative activities.
Minimum Results oriented with excellent record of success (over achievement of sales quota, top sales ranking, awards, achievement recognition).
Minimum Ability to read and interpret financial statements, annual reports, and other financial documents.
Minimum Ability to develop strong influential executive relationships within assigned customer base.
Minimum Competent in the use of Microsoft Office Suite of products (Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint) as well as Intranet and Internet for research purposes.
Preferred Knowledge of graphic communications industry
Preferred Willingness to take risks, try new approaches and question traditional assumptions.
Preferred Knowledge of workflow, industry color and monochrome applications, product positioning and competitive product strategies.
Additional Role Requirements:
Possess a valid drivers license (the license may not include restrictions related to a DWI/DUI conviction) and a satisfactory driving record as determined by Xerox (note that all individuals whose job responsibilities may include driving are subject to periodic motor vehicle records checks).
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Title: Graphic Communications Solutions Executive
Requisition ID: 17002513
Virtual/work from home? No