Xerox HR Administrative Support with FRENCH in Romania
• Responsible for administrative tasks according to set policies and procedures in support of one or more officers, executives, division/unit heads, or managers. May be assigned to various functional areas throughout the company.
• Provides a wide variety of administrative and staff support services to an organizational unit.
• Senior level job with extensive work experience
• Has developed expertise in a variety of work processes through job-related training
• Generates new and innovative solutions to complex problems, and proposes improvements to processes
• Analyzes complex technical problems and delivers solutions where precedent may not exist
• Works autonomously within established procedures and practices
• May provide immediate direction to a unit or group of employees, assigning tasks, checking work at frequent intervals and maintaining schedules
• A portion of time is normally spent performing individual tasks relation to the unit or sub-unit
• Will have specialized external certification (technical roles)
• May perform one or more of the following:
• May coordinate messages, appointments, and information to callers, file maintenance, department office supplies and mail.
• May assist in the preparation and control of records, statistics, and reports regarding operations, personnel changes, etc.
• Administers programs, projects, and / or processes specific to the operating unit served.
• May serve as administrative liaison with others within and outside the company regarding administrative issues related to purchasing, personnel, facilities and operations.
• May assist in budget preparation and control activities.
• Researches, compiles and proofs word processing assignments.
• All other duties as assigned.
Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
Minimum The candidate will have a experience as a lead or expert in their area with considerable on-the-job experience.
Minimum The candidate will have developed expertise in a variety of work processes through job-related training
Minimum Capable of working well under pressure and meeting strict deadlines.
Minimum To have a good eye for detail and exceptional level of accuracy
Minimum Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills including telephone etiquette.
Job: Administrative Support
Organization: Technology Business
Title: HR Administrative Support with FRENCH
Requisition ID: 17001027