Xerox Commercial Executive with French in Romania
• Responsible for financial analysis of business activity and development of business plans, outlooks and assessments. Includes analysis of projected capital investments.
• Responsible for complex functions such as budgeting, forecasting and financial analysis. May also analyze capitol expenditure viability including but not limited to analysis of return on investment, net present value, lease/purchase, and pay back. Makes recommendations to management based on findings.
• Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
• Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
• Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
• Decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan
• Generally domestic scope/accountability
• May perform one or more of the following duties:
• Prepares financial and business related analyses and research in areas such as financial and expense performance, rate of return, depreciation, working capital and investments
• Analyzes, prepares and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, acquisition activity, financial trends and operating forecasts
• Performs financial forecasting, variance analysis of actual vs. forecast and reconciliation of internal accounts
• Creates and analyzes monthly, quarterly and annual reports and ensures financial information has been recorded accurately
• Performs analyses and assists in recommendations on various treasury activities such as internal investment activity, external investments, banking relationships, cash management and investor relations.
• Monitors and analyzes company cash position to cover cash commitments and cash forecasting
• Prepares materials for external security analysts, conducts lease versus buy analyses and monitors company’s cost of capital
• Reviews and present financials (including base case analysis and pricing) for new business prospects
• All other duties as assigned
Minimum Bachelor's Degree in a financial discipline
Preferred Professional finance/accounting qualifications
Minimum Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
Minimum Proven analytical skills with high degree of attention to accuracy and detail
Minimum Able to demonstrate effective and successful contributions to team and/or cross-functional team objectives
Minimum Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
Preferred Regional Financial Systems knowledge/experience beneficial
Minimum Competent with advanced features & database functionality of Microsoft Excel and Access
Minimum Able to maintain confidentiality in all assignments and tasks
Minimum Demonstrated successful performance in key finance roles
Minimum Requires in-depth knowledge and expertise, gained through previous project based roles.
Job: Financial Planning & Analysis
Organization: Technology Business
Title: Commercial Executive with French
Requisition ID: 17001026