Xerox Claim To Pay Analyst with English in Romania
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for supporting the sales/professional services organizations and support functions, through data gathering, analysis and process coordination. Co-ordinates, develops and/or manages databases and other information tools to achieve sales objectives. Works with Sales and Marketing in the development of Sales and Marketing plans.
• Senior level job with extensive work experience
• Has developed expertise in a variety of work processes through job-related training
• Generates new and innovative solutions to complex problems, and proposes improvements to processes
• Analyzes complex technical problems and delivers solutions where precedent may not exist
• Works autonomously within established procedures and practices
• May provide immediate direction to a unit or group of employees, assigning tasks, checking work at frequent intervals and maintaining schedules
• A portion of time is normally spent performing individual tasks relation to the unit or sub-unit
• Will have specialized external certification (technical roles)
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: Accounting / Finance
Organization: Technology Business
Title: Claim To Pay Analyst with English
Requisition ID: 17002460
Other Locations: Romania-Bucharest-Bucharest