Xerox Manager I, Business Operations in Mexico
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for managing and controlling the activities that provide operational support for a business segment or group. Advises business groups by providing strategic direction to initiative prioritization, integration and resource application. Leads process improvement initiatives through use of measurements, accountability, analysis and consideration of process alternatives in order to arrive at best practices.
• Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
• Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
• Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from manager
• Generally domestic accountability
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: Business Operations
Organization: Customer Care-X000000144
Title: Manager I, Business Operations
Requisition ID: 16030307