Xerox Associate Professional, Service Delivery Site Coordination (Project Information - Coordinator) in India
Xerox Corporation (NYSE: XRX) is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. Our expertise is more important than ever as customers of all sizes look to improve productivity, maximize profitability and increase satisfaction. We do this for small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers, and for our partners who serve them. We understand what’s at the heart of work – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital. Office and mobile. Personal and social. Every day across the globe – in more than 160 countries – our technology, software and people successfully navigate those intersections. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
This role is a term of hire till 30 th Sept 2020 only
The Project Information Coordinator (PIC) acts as a document controller supporting Real Estate and Construction project teams by championing document standards and requirements during Capital Improvement and ongoing Facilities Management (FM) projects.
The qualified candidate will have computer-based, web-based or cloud-based document management experience within the Design and Construction industry. This position is responsible for all customer facing activities. These activities require cooperation across a group of individuals that spans the entire organization as well as individuals outside such as HR, Legal, and Finance.
Under general supervision, the PIC performs a variety of document control functions using an electronic document management system. Specific responsibilities include:
· Updating logs, databases, and catalogues
· Ensuring design and construction deliverables are timely reviewed and meet pre-established document control requirements
· Maintaining files of engineering drawings, project reports, specifications, proposals, and other related documentation
· Ensuring that pre-established document control requirements are satisfactorily met throughout the duration of the project (e.g., which document numbering system will be used; how many and which signatures will be required for certain approvals, etc.)
· Training project teams in pre-established document control requirements
· Escalating issues concerning missed deliverables and failure to meet pre-established document control requirements
· Support multiple project teams engaged in the design, fabrication, construction, and integration of real estate with document management
· Manage the risk associated with changes to project teams and phase of project work by controlling access and permissions
· This level of interdependency leads to a very complex environment.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
· 5 years of prior professional experience with Design, Construction, Architecture, Real Estate Development or Facilities Management exposure.
· Document control or Project Controls experience
· Comfortable with technology; word processing, spreadsheet, and database software preferred
· Strong administration, project management skills.
· Strong knowledge of an Electronic Document Management Systems, Document Control Tools, or Collaborative Project Management software such as Constructware, Prolog, Primavera, Newforma, Aconex, Asite or similar
· Good written and oral communication, attention to detail, organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with project professionals and management
Title: Associate Professional, Service Delivery Site Coordination (Project Information - Coordinator)
Requisition ID: 17004756