Xerox SET Analyst in Guatemala
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for managing the plan, design, and implementation of customer funded enterprise infrastructure and/or data center services. These services could include telecommunications, data network, e-mail, file and print, directory, security; and PC and server operating systems and hardware.
• Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
• Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
• Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
• Moderate decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
• May perform one or more of the following:
• Designs and implements system requirements for customers and analyzes existing systems
• Installs and maintains mainframe, midrange, or NT operating systems and related software to ensure stable performance
• Evaluates system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility
• Develops, tests, installs, and modifies computer software for operating systems, compilers, utilities, multiprogramming, and telecommunications systems
• Develops and installs programs for large-scale or high volume transactions requiring IBM/MVS or similar mainframe processing
• Develops and installs programs to support general business applications
• Develops programs on midrange computers such as the IBM AS/400 or UNIX based mini/midrange computers
• Evaluates and installs database management systems
• Plans computerized databases, including base definition, structure, documentation, long-range requirements, operational guidelines and protection
• All other duties as assigned
Minimum Bachelor's Degree
Preferred May require professional certification for specific systems
Preferred Experience in installing and supporting specific hardware and operating systems
Minimum The ability to analyze issues and to find resolution to problems by using a rational, systematic approach
Minimum Strong communication and customer relations skills.
Minimum Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team oriented environment
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to XeroxStaffingAdminCenter@xerox.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: Service Delivery Client Network Services
Organization: Finance and Professional Services LEO-US
Title: SET Analyst
Requisition ID: 17002324