Xerox Benefits, Associate I in Uttar Pradesh, India
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for the development, implementation and-or administration of company or client employee benefit programs including but not limited to healthcare, flexible spending, & retirement (pension planning).
• Provides administrative support in one or more specialized functions of Benefits administration.
• Entry Level with little or no prior work experience
• Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks
• Work is routine and requires minimal problem resolution
• Completes work with limited autonomy
• Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures
• Performs one or more of the following duties:
• Health and Welfare
• Responsible for the day-to-day service and administration of benefit plans for assigned clients using established procedures and detailed instructions.
• Improves participant decision-making process by having a complete knowledge of the clients health and welfare employee benefit plans including but not limited to medical, dental, prescription plan, life insurance, AD&D, and LTD enrollments and changes; COBRA process, as well as the cost of associated premiums
• Explains the appropriate participant forms and provides guidance on completion
• Assists participants with portal navigation
• Defined Benefit / Defined Contribution
• Process various types of calculations, meeting timeliness and accuracy standards
• Interpret plan rules to ensure compliance with plan document
• Analyze transactions to ensure proper quality standards as required by each specific client
• Contact participants to explain calculations or resolve participant/client related issues
• Review incoming forms for completion and accuracy; take appropriate corrective action
• Assists Participants with Portal Navigation
• Other duties as assigned
Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
Minimum Entry level job with little or no prior relevant work experience
Minimum Demonstrates professional telephone manner
Minimum Demonstrate the ability to communicate information clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing
Minimum Demonstrates active listening skills, able to clarify and confirm requirements
Minimum Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
Preferred A strong customer focus with a commitment towards delivering results
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Organization: HRS Capability-X000003001
Title: Benefits, Associate I
Location: India-Uttar Pradesh-Noida
Requisition ID: 16031538