Xerox Customer Care Sr Assistant in Utica, New York
Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com, www.news.xerox.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.xerox.com/businessservices.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Using a computerized system, responds to customer inquiries in a call center environment. May perform one or more of the following:
· Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures.
· Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls.
· Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
· Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
· Provides functional guidance, training and assistance to lower level staff.
· Provides assistance, training and troubleshooting support to lower level staff.
· Schedules work to ensures accurate phone coverage#CD# monitors priority of calls and shifts escalated calls to assure resolution to problems.
· Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input.
· Assists in planning and implementing department goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
ADDITIONAL JOB RESPONSABILITIES
· Verbal and written communication skills.
· Listening skills.
· Problem analysis and solving.
· Customer service oriented.
· Organizational skills.
· Attention to detail.
· Internet explorer.
· Customer service.
· Call center.
· Financial aid.
· Client services.
· HS diploma
· BA/BS degree
Applicants must be available to work from 2:15 - 11:00 PM
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: Customer Care
Organization: Ed Finance and Accounting
Title: Customer Care Sr Assistant
Location: New York-Utica
Requisition ID: 16026736
Virtual/work from home? No