Xerox Sales Manager in Texas
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• The primary objective of the Sales Manager is to lead a high performance sales team in achieving continuous revenue, client satisfaction. Achievement of these objectives will be delivered through skills development, coaching, collaboration and communication with employees, peers and clients.
• Current/on-going Account Business Plans for all accounts by industry
• Responsible for developing new business with non-users
• Maintain pipeline consistent with business requirements
• Profitable Revenue Growth
• Retention for target levels
• Rolling Performance of Team at/better then plan
• This position has accountability to acquire, retain and grow business in new and existing accounts. Overall revenue scope varies by position. Total headcount responsibility ranges from 5-12 direct reports. The role must be able to hire, coach, develop and retain employees. The role holder engages and interfaces with C-level clients and works cross-organizationally to achieve business results.
• Actual Scope values will vary by Region
• Total Revenue Plan: services and technology
• Total Signings Plan: services and technology, and gross profit
• Direct reports: Client Managers and Sales Specialists
• Account Business Planning:
◦ Leads/inspects strategic (selecting and prioritizing accounts) Account Business plan in plan/updated on-going for all accounts for all existing service offerings, products and new generation offers as they are released to maintain pipeline and execute against win strategy to close of deals
◦ Leads implementation of industry specific sales strategies
◦ Ensure team executes process with delivery operations partners to complete quarterly business reviews to retain key customers and plan next innovation
◦ Collaborate with functional teams and to enable total process/ eliminates barriers in organization to sales team performance
◦ Ability to initiate calls and develop relationships with CIOs
◦ Grow/Manage Talent for Performance
◦ Using date/metrics -ensures continuous performance management of all team members and acquires quality talent to minimize gaps in coverage/performance.
◦ Understands and role-models expert approach to service selling/offerings with key accounts to teach/coach sales team.
◦ Understands and role-models industry approach/knowledge to team/coach sales team
◦ Understand how to build, cost and solution a deal at operating level
◦ Bid/Contracting & Sales Deals
◦ Can lead/coach total sales deal and business case
◦ Assess, Qualify and Approve deals
◦ Ensures compliance with sales governance process
Minimum Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Sales Mgmt Experience
Minimum Demonstrated: sales management of sales team, services selling experience and account business planning associated with winning complex, large scale deals
Minimum Demonstrated services selling with industry
Minimum Demonstrated building of CIO and other C-level relationships to influence business strategy enabled by service offerings
Minimum Demonstrated experience leading/growing talent for sales teams
Minimum High-level of business acumen related to service deals and key levers, associated with successful negotiations
Additional Role Requirements:
Possess a valid driver’s license (the license may not include restrictions related to a DWI/DUI conviction) and a satisfactory driving record as determined by Xerox (note that all individuals whose job responsibilities may include driving are subject to periodic motor vehicle records checks.)
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: Sales Management
Organization: Healthcare and Higher Education
Title: Sales Manager
Requisition ID: 17000348
Other Locations: United States-New York, United States-Colorado, United States-Georgia, United States-Ohio, United States-North Carolina, United States-Illinois, United States-Missouri, United States-South Carolina
Virtual/work from home? Yes