Xerox Customer Service Engineer (CSE) Level 2 in Texas
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN FT. STOCKTON, TX. APPLICANTS MUST LIVE IN THIS GENERAL AREA OF TEXAS
This position supports Xerox customers repairing / maintaining Xerox printers.
• Accountable for providing service to Xerox customers based on assigned equipment & geographic location.
• Individual Contributor. Interfaces both internally within functional area (services) as well as with external customers in providing service that delights the customer.
• Perform full range of maintenance on assigned products; including technical diagnostics, software loads, installation, removal, retrofit and customer call assistance.
• Manage call activity; perform call close administrative requirements.
• Take responsibility for customer satisfaction through proper use of customer management skills and engage the support of other Xerox personnel as required.
• Adhere to proper escalation procedures to resolve customer issues.
• Provide customer training on assigned products in accordance with current field procedures.
• Responsible for assigned company assets (i.e. parts, tools, communication and computing devices, vehicles)
• Responsible for supportive participation in team functions and adherence to agreed-upon practices and procedures developed by the Team.
• Assist other service reps as required with; call support, knowledge sharing & problem resolution
• Utilize work and achieves business results (PEP metrics) management processes that maximizes productivity
• Takes ownership for customer & technical problem resolution with minimal support required.
• Participates in discussions on focus areas or processes.
• Accepts / shares responsibility for being a subject matter expert / coordinator for key business processes (i.e. parts, asset tracking, retrofits)
• Manages and plans activity to ensure productive workday.
• Responsible for a full assigned workload territory with minimal assistance.
Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
Preferred Associate Degree / College Diploma /Cegep / A Levels
Preferred COMP TIA A /N
Candidate Background: Skills, Knowledge & Ability:
Minimum 2 - 5 years of experience as a Customer Service Engineer.
Minimum Basic understanding of networks.
Minimum basic computer / network knowledge or equivalent competency.
Minimum MS Office experience.
Minimum Possess a valid drivers license (the license may not include restrictions related to a DWI/DUI conviction) and a satisfactory driving record as determined by Xerox (note that all individuals whose job responsibilities may include driving are subject to periodic motor vehicle records checks).
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: Technical Customer Service Engineering
Organization: Technical Customer Service
Title: Customer Service Engineer (CSE) Level 2
Requisition ID: 17000937
Virtual/work from home? No