Xerox Customer Care Specialist in Tempe, Arizona
Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com, www.news.xerox.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.xerox.com/businessservices.
Permanent - Full Time - Customer Care Specialist
Do you enjoy helping others? Then, we want to hear from you!
Currently, we are seeking excellent Customer Care Specialist(s) to join our team at 1150 East University Drive, Suite 200, Tempe, AZ 85281 . This position is a call center position assisting people with inquiries regarding their Health and Welfare benefits. Ideal candidate is someone who is dependable, analytical, adheres to company/call center policies and researches information. Must have the ability to communicate professionally with each client interaction & diffuse irate callers, timely manage his/her workbox, and adheres to assigned schedule and established departmental metrics; can sit for periods of time. If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, please apply today.
· Shifts will be scheduled during our normal business operating hours - anytime between 7:30AM – 5:00 PM Monday – Friday (No Weekends). Applicants must have open availability to work any hours scheduled during these operating hours!
As a Customer Care Specialist working in center environment, you will be taking inbound customer calls and operating in asupport role for our Government Healthcare Division
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
· Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
· Ability to work with customers to resolve inquiries.
· Provide troubleshooting assistance to customers.
· Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
· Maintain a high level of world class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers.
· Clearly explain details related to government healthcare programs available
· Ability to read and interpret varied documents.
Successful candidate(s) for this position will possess the following:
· Maintain a positive environment, working with co-workers and customers within a diverse culture.
· Have experience working with AIS/CW/ODM/Microsoft Office, preferred.
· Ability to type 25 WPM or greater
· Ideally seek, at least 2 years of Call Center/Customer Service Experience
· Preferred to have MS Office Intermediate Level Skills - Word, Excel, Outlook
· General Computer skills required – including general typing, ten key, etc.
· The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
· The ability to work in a team environment.
· Using a computerized system, responds to customer inquiries in a Service Center environment.
· Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls.
· Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
· Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input.
· Assists in planning and implementing department goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
· Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures.
· Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
· Provides functional guidance, training and assistance to lower level staff.
· Provides assistance, training and troubleshooting support to lower level staff.
· Schedules work to ensures accurate phone coverage monitors priority of calls and shifts escalated calls to assure resolution to problems.
· Must have excellent computer and communication skills.
· Must be comfortable being able to multitask and solve customer problems.
· Must pass drug test and state, federal and criminal background check.
· High school diploma or applicable GED.
· Must be at least 18 years of age or older
· English required – Spanish is a plus.
· Experience with AHCCCS is helpful, but not required
If this describes you, then apply online today!
This is a sourcing requisition that is used to identify potential candidates for several open similar positions.
XeroxBusiness Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considersapplicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed,religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, maritalstatus, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of aguide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenshipstatus, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected byFederal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities whoneed a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment withXerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) bysending an e-mail to email@example.com .
Title: Customer Care Specialist
Requisition ID: 16030971
Virtual/work from home? No