Xerox Benefits Admin Assoc in Tempe, Arizona
Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com, www.news.xerox.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.xerox.com/businessservices.
Full Time Permanent Benefits Admin Associate
Do you enjoy helping others? We want to hear from you!
Currently, we are seeking a superiorBenefits Admin Associate to join our team at 2900 S Diablo Way, Tempe, AZ 85282 . This position is an administrative support position assisting people with inquiries regarding their Health and Welfare and Pension benefits. If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
· This is aFull Time Positionsupporting a Benefits Service Center.
· Shifts will be scheduled during our normal business operating hours anytime between5:00 AM – 9:00 PM Monday – Friday (No Weekends).Applicants must have open availability to work any hours scheduled during operating hours!
Under general direction, this individual will administer Defined Benefits (pension) and Health & Welfare benefit plans (medical, life insurance, COBRA, flexible spending accounts, etc.). Responsibilities include: the preparation and processing of cyclical deliverables; identifying, researching and resolving data discrepancy problems; reconciling applicable financial reports with third party data; researching and responding to inquiries from management, other personnel, plan participants, and the client; reviewing system test plans and control groups; performing end user testing; monitoring the quality and aging of tasks in designated systems; producing reports; developing processes and procedures from client provided documentation; coaching and/or training other team members.
As a Customer Service Specialist working in a call center environment, you will be working to support customers with their medical benefits accounts.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
· Ability to navigate through multiple computer applications with speed and accuracy.
· Ability to work with customers to resolve inquiries.
· Provide troubleshooting assistance to customers.
· Ability to accept and implement coaching and feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
· Maintain a high level of world class customer service/professionalism to a wide range of customers.
· Recommend products that best suit the customer.
· Ability to read and interpret documents.
Successful candidate for this position will have:
· Must have at least 2 year of Call Center experience.
· Maintain a positive environment, working with co-workers and customers within a diverse culture.
· Ability to type 25 WPM
· The ability to relate to customers in a professional and courteous manner.
· The ability to work in a team environment.
· High School Diploma/GED required.
· Must be able to type at least 25 words per minute.
· Excellent oral and written communication
· The ability to work autonomously, with little direct managerial supervision
· Organizational and time management skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
· Strong computer skills to include Windows, Microsoft Office, and Internet Explorer
· Able to multi-task in a computerized system, responding to customer inquiries in a call center environment.
· Kforce, Tasknet, advantage
· Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures.
· Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls.
· Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
· Provides functional guidance, training and assistance to lower level staff.
· Provides assistance, training and troubleshooting support to lower level staff.
· Schedules work to ensures accurate phone coverage monitors priority of calls and shifts escalated calls to assure resolution to problems.
· Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input.
· Assists in planning and implementing department goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
· All other duties as assigned.
· Prior Defined Benefits, Health & Welfare and/or other benefits administration experience preferred.
· English/Spanish 100% bi-lingual a plus.
· Must have at least a High School Diploma or GED but PREFER Associates or BA/BS degree.
· Payroll/HR experience is preferred. Workday Experience would be a plus as well.
· Previous experience with Business writing is preferred.
· Must be at least 18 years of age or older
If this describes you, then apply online today!
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com .
Title: Benefits Admin Assoc
Requisition ID: 16029754
Virtual/work from home? No