Xerox Lead QA Analyst in Tamil Nadu, India
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for providing quality process and/or customer satisfaction and loyalty support.
• Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products or services
• Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
• Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
• Decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan
• Generally domestic scope/accountability
• Responsible for activities involving quality assurance and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements. May perform one or more of the following:
• Develops and implements total quality management (TQM) programs and initiatives
• Conducts audits and reviews/analyzes data and documentation
• Develops, implements, and leads key process improvement efforts and influences cross-functional efforts
• Assists in the development of systematic approaches for assuring high quality services
• Identifies the interface of key activities within and between the functions of the organization
• Focuses on the factors such as resources, methods, and materials that will improve key activities of the organization
• Integrates and aligns the processes that will best achieve the desired results
• Makes continual improvement of products, processes and systems
• All other duties as assigned
Minimum Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Demonstrates a proactive approach to work with initiative and drive
Minimum Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team oriented environment
Minimum Well organized, good time management skills
Minimum The ability to analyze issues and to find resolution to problems by using a rational, systematic approach
Minimum Proven analytical skills with high degree of attention to accuracy and detail
Minimum Ability to work independently and as a member of various teams and committees
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: Quality Assurance
Organization: Platform Dev Sys Integration-X000000142
Title: Lead QA Analyst
Location: India-Tamil Nadu-Chennai
Requisition ID: 16030930