Xerox Customer Care Sr Spec./Team Lead in Tallahassee, Florida
Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com, www.news.xerox.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.xerox.com/businessservices.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Customer Care Sr. Specialist 150040/424732 Call Center Team Lead Qualifications:
Major Position Responsibilities:
- Responsible for assisting the Customer Service Supervisor in the administration of the Customer Service Unit.
- Responsible for monitoring workflow of the Customer Service Associates.
- Responsible for assisting in monitoring of attendance records.
- Responsible for monitoring and assisting in the daily activities of the Customer Service Unit, includingCMS reporting, attendance tracking, trend analysis, and staff coaching, mentoring and development
- Responsible for providing instruction and support in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for answering incoming calls received from both providers and claimants when necessary, and be able to extensive research and resolve escalated issues timely and accurately..
Responsible for ensure assigned team meets quality and production standards on a monthly basis and ability to coach under-performing team members in the unit and produce quantifiable results within the established time frames.
High school diploma or equivalent and minimum of twelve months in current position.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, production-oriented environment and be able to handle stress.
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks with completing deadlines.
- Must have good organizational and decision-making skills and must have the ability to anticipate needs.
- Must have the ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Must have excellent attendance.
- Must have ICD-10 and Pharmacy experience
- Must be able to work any hours between 8:00 a.m.- 8:00 p.m. AND BE AVAILABLE AS NEEDED FOR OVERTIME, BEFORE AND AFTER SHIFT, AS WELL AS WEEKENDS Willing to work hours necessary to successfully accomplish assigned tasks
Using a computerized system, responds to customer inquiries in a call center environment.
May perform one or more of the following: Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures.
Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls.
Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs.
Provides functional guidance, training and assistance to lower level staff.
Provides assistance, training and troubleshooting support to lower level staff.
Schedules work to ensures accurate phone coverage#CD# monitors priority of calls and shifts escalated calls to assure resolution to problems.
Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input.
Assists in planning and implementing department goals and makes recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
All other duties as assigned.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: Customer Care
Organization: PS Transaction Processing
Title: Customer Care Sr Spec./Team Lead
Requisition ID: 16026795
Virtual/work from home? No