Xerox Client Services Director - CRM Leadership in Syracuse, New York
/Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com , www.news.xerox.com , www.realbusiness.com or www.xerox.com/businessservices .
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Lead:
This is a senior level role with direct reports.
The primary responsibility of the CRM Lead is to maintain long-term, post-sales relationships with existing customers, the success of which is measured by results of the annual client satisfaction surveys.
The CRM Lead will have CRM Managers that report to that position and that will work jointly, collaboratively and proactively with customers to ensure that they receive the highest level of service and support.
The CRM Lead is expected to ensure that consistent, high quality account management service is delivered to customers, as well as to represent customer needs and goals within the organization, ensuring alignment amongst support, development and solutions. Working as a “customer advocate,” The CRM Lead will act as a principal interface between the customer and solutions within Xerox Local Government Solutions (LGS). They will be responsible for engaging the appropriate resources as needed to ensure that customers are receiving consistent value.
To be effective in this role, the CRM Lead must be able to identify the root cause of problems, remove barriers, propose solutions, and champion recommendations through to resolution. They will work hand-in-hand with the CRM Managers, Customers and all aspects of LGS to resolve issues.
Key Responsibilities: Reporting to the VP of Global Client Operations, the person in this position will:
- Be informed and engaged regarding project/product status, support, and business decisions
Provide effective customer relations
o Act as main point of contact when necessary o Gain knowledge and insight to customers’ business priorities and challenges o Effectively communicate applicable information to customers. o Support client retention o Liaise with all areas of the business as needed to meet client expectations by ensuring adherence to the agreed or required service levels.
Provide input to overall business strategies and needs
o Inform product management on customer and market needs and dynamics in order to align product roadmap with customer desires o Identify, initiate, and support opportunities for product upgrades and enhancement o Recommend solutions to existing problems
Monitor outside communication with customers through all channels including, but not limited to:
o Social Media o Customer Forums o Conferences and Industry Events o Customer Satisfaction Surveys
General Duties: To be effective the CRM Lead must build relationships with key contacts across LGS and then foster a culture of open communication and unity. Interactions with each LOB may include the following: Support
- Assist the Support Manager in helping to identify support Metrics
- Escalate issues to contacts within other lines of business when necessary.
- Gather needed information from tracking systems (CRM, Jira, SysAid, etc.), reports, and/or meetings to track status of issues and to identify issues that may need to be addressed
- Lead and roll out the Tier 1 support model
- Direct and manage the new Tier 1 support model
- Lead the roll out of the Salesforce CRM system
Direct and manage the consolidated aspects of the Salesforce CRM system Customers
Communicate effectively with clients to ensure they receive professional and high-quality customer service.
- Co-ordinate and actively participate in client visits, presentations, workshops, user groups, forums and/or tours.
- Solicit varying types of client feedback in order to achieve client service improvement.
Where possible, expand customer knowledge of Xerox’s services and encourage them to take full advantage of Xerox’s products and services. PDSI Business Group
Contribute ideas and initiatives for improving services, systems and processes, process blockages and implement recommendations
- Make recommendations that relate to improved communication, processes, workflow and automation with the aim of increasing profitability whist retaining the client.
- Listen and gather input by attending meetings and by inclusion in follow-up activity and after action reporting
Create a balanced perspective on projects and initiative amongsts Solutions, Operations and PDSI Solutions
Understand the process of solutions development
- Understand how a product fits into the Xerox business plan
- Be able to communicate how a product meets the needs of the market and Xerox customers
- Reinforce that Xerox provides solutions and not software
- Understand that customer solutions may include third-party vendors and products
- Work closely with Solutions and third-party vendors to support a full-system solution for customers
- Monitor the transition of products from Sales to Solutions to Operations
- Track solutions through initial implementations, propose improvements to implementation methodology, provide feedback to Solutions
- Actively participate in customer activities such as product demonstrations.
- Be able to provide demonstrations for core products. Desired Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher OR work equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience effectively building and managing customer/client relationships
- 10 years relevant experience with 5 years in a leadership role
- Experience managing teams in various locations (including remote) in a multi-disciplinary, matrixed model
- Diverse knowledge of and exposure to different industries
- Extensive knowledge of SalesForce
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels in an organization
- Highly adaptable to different situations and audiences
- Heavy experience and desire to write documentation and define processes
- Ability to prioritize and switch gears quickly and effectively
- Strong business acumen; politically savvy; polished
- Training and professional presentation experience
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to travel 60% (travel can be sporadic and often with little to no notice)
- Must be currently eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship
- Must consent to and successfully clear all required pre-employment screenings (background and substance abuse)
- Experience in Government Records is preferred
- Experience working in the public sector is highly preferred
Location: This position is virtual. Strongly prefer a candidate in Syracuse, NY or Dallas, TX. While other locations will be considered, candidates outside Syracuse or Dallas must have experience with Government Records Management and/or the public sector.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today. After applying, please check you email (including spam folder) for updates on this position.
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to// email@example.com /.
Job: Client Services
Organization: Public Sector BG Site
Title: Client Services Director - CRM Leadership
Requisition ID: 16020164
Other Locations: United States-New York-Syracuse
Virtual/work from home? Yes