Xerox Service Delivery Manager/ Call Center in Staten Island, New York
Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com, www.news.xerox.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.xerox.com/businessservices.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
· Responsible for directing all activities associated with Call Center operations.
· Establish strategic goals and objectives, including meeting Service level agreements.
· Ensure budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements.
· Establish a method to ensure excellent delivery of Customer service.
· Manage client relationship ensuring customer satisfaction.
· Make decisions on administrative or operational matters and ensure effective achievement.
· Participate in corporate development of methods and evaluation criteria for projects & people.
· Work on complex issues where analysis of situations or data.
· Direct and control call center activities working with various department managers.
· Has overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities and recommending and implementing changes to methods.
· University degree or its equivalent in education or experience is preferred.
· Must have Call Center Operations and Customer Service management experience.
· Budget development and oversight experience.
· Strong managerial skills and business acumen managing staff groups and initiatives.
· Proven record of effective senior leadership skills.
· Ability to change the thinking of and gain acceptance from others.
Individual must have the proven ability to manage a large staff of at least
200 employees in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and have strong communication and customer service skills
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: Service Delivery Operations
Organization: PS Customer Care
Title: Service Delivery Manager/ Call Center
Location: New York-Staten Island
Requisition ID: 16028189
Virtual/work from home? No