Xerox Learning Administration Team Lead in Selangor, Malaysia
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for designing, organizing and/or delivery training programs that meet defined business requirements. Responsible for sales, technical, product or other client training needs. May be responsible for program administration, including scheduling, communications, materials production, facilities coordination, and participant tracking.
• Provides administrative support to the learning and development function.
• Based on role, may also provide classroom training to internal or external audiences
• Senior level job with extensive work experience
• Has developed expertise in a variety of work processes through job-related training
• Generates new and innovative solutions to complex problems, and proposes improvements to processes
• Analyzes complex technical problems and delivers solutions where precedent may not exist
• Works autonomously within established procedures and practices
• May provide immediate direction to a unit or group of employees, assigning tasks, checking work at frequent intervals and maintaining schedules
• A portion of time is normally spent performing individual tasks relation to the unit or sub-unit
• Will have specialized external certification (technical roles)
• May perform one or more of the following duties:
• Deliver face to face and virtual classroom training, creating a positive learning environment and ensuring that all delegates receive appropriate motivation, direction, coaching and feedback to achieve the learning objectives.
• Assembles and distributes course materials and teaching aids
• Answers routine inquiries regarding training courses and schedules
• Operates audio visual equipment during training programs
• Maintains administrative records related to training, such as schedules and rosters, and communicates this information through computer systems, files, or responding to phone or email inquiries.
• Identifies and communicates errors, gaps or inaccuracies in the training materials
• Works with vendors and other third party sources to coordinate technical or professional training offerings
• All other duties as assigned
Minimum High School Diploma / (GED) / Secondary School GCSE or equivalent
Preferred Associate Degree / College Diploma /Cegep / A Levels
Minimum The candidate will have extensive experience in a training environment. For customer care training roles, previous experience in a call centre is desirable
Minimum Demonstrate the ability to communicate information clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing with colleagues of a similar status, both formally and informally
Minimum Proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Role may require specific depth of skill in specific application(s).
Minimum Evidence of strong interpersonal skills: Treats others with courtesy, sensitivity, and respect. Considers and responds appropriately to the needs and feelings of different people in different situations.
Minimum Excellent organization and time management skills.
Minimum Desire and motivation to educate others
Minimum Ability to grasp new information quickly.
Minimum Demonstrates a high level of effort and commitment towards performing work; demonstrates responsible behavior.
Minimum Demonstrates flexibility: Is open to change and new information; rapidly adapts to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles.
Minimum Results oriented and strong attention to detail and commitment to process improvement and quality
Additional Role Requirements:
Other relevant competencies for Trainers:
Teaches Others: Helps others learn; identifies training needs; provides constructive reinforcement; coaches others on how to perform tasks; acts as a mentor.
Oral communication: Makes clear and convincing oral presentations. Listens effectively; clarifies information as needed.
Speaking: Uses correct grammar to organize and communicate ideas in words that are appropriate to listeners and situations; uses body language appropriately.
Listening: Receives, attends to, interprets, and responds to verbal messages and other cues such as body language in ways that are appropriate to listeners and situations.
Technical credibility: Understands and appropriately applies principles, procedures, requirements, regulations, and policies related to specialized expertise.
Education and Training: Knowledge of teaching, training, research, making presentations, lecturing, testing, and other instructional methods
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Organization: Learning Litigation-X000003000
Title: Learning Administration Team Lead
Location: Malaysia-Selangor-Subang Jaya
Requisition ID: 16030436