Xerox Supervisor, Quality Assurance in Saint James, Jamaica
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for providing quality process and/or customer satisfaction and loyalty support.
• Contributes to departmental business plans and priorities by applying company policies and procedures to resolve a variety issues
• Sets priorities for team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors
• Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
• Typically a graduate, although may have progressed into the role via equivalent business experience that provide knowledge and exposure to fundamental, theories, principles, and concepts
• Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager
• May perform one or more of the following:
• Supervises the operation of the organization's total quality management (TQM) program
• Oversees the development of systematic approaches for assuring high quality services that meet customer needs
• Coordinates program communications to employees
• Develops training and related reward systems
• Develops systematic approaches for assuring high quality services
• Identifies the interface of key activities within and between the functions of the organization
• All other duties as assigned
Minimum Bachelor's Degree
Minimum The role holder is likely to have background experience in quality assurance/TQM
Minimum Experience in managing people and leading teams
Minimum Proven ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities
Minimum Good analytical and organisational skills.
Minimum Demonstrates the ability to communicate information clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing at all levels of seniority, both formally and informally.
Minimum Able to synthesize large sets of data and determine high level keys messages and gaps. Able to present findings effectively to management.
Minimum Able to logically examine and interpret information from different sources to develop a course of action.
Minimum Ability to coach and deliver training sessions.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: Quality Assurance
Organization: CC-MD1-North America
Title: Supervisor, Quality Assurance
Location: JM-Saint James-Montego Bay
Requisition ID: 16025300