Xerox Supervisor, Customer Care in Saint James, Jamaica
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for responding to customer inquiries and complaints regarding Xerox's records, billings, contract renewals, and supply returns. Answers and initiates a variety of real-time inbound and outbound voice-based communications in English or other languages to support customer care.
• Directs and/or manages all activities associated with Call Center operations. Maintains and enhances customer services by organizing and evaluating service, delivery systems and procedures. Supervises a staff of employees, working to develop and coach talent to ensure the successful operation of the team and organization.
• Contributes to departmental business plans and priorities by applying company policies and procedures to resolve a variety issues
• Sets priorities for team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors
• Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
• Typically a graduate, although may have progressed into the role via equivalent business experience that provide knowledge and exposure to fundamental, theories, principles, and concepts
• Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager
• Directs and/or manages all activities associated with Call Center operations, including developing and implementing policies and procedures on systems.
• Establishes and implements performance and service standards.
• Develops and implements process and/or operational improvements to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
• Ensures productivity meets or exceeds service and quality standards.
• Assesses and analyzes team performance, identifies performance gaps and provides feedback and coaching
• Provides guidance, leadership and motivation to promote maximum performance
• Assesses and evaluates current team competencies to develop a baseline of service opportunities. Assists in training new employees and ensuring ongoing training is effective.
• Measures service levels and tracking systems for program improvement.
• Analyzes and resolves customer service escalations
• Administers company personnel policies in all areas and follows company staffing standards and training recommendations.
• Maintains adherence in areas such as attendance, punctuality, use of time-off, etc.
Minimum Bachelor's Degree or applicable work experience in a customer service role
Minimum Experience in a leadership role in a high volume call center environment
Minimum Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision to achieve excellent customer and employee satisfaction
Minimum Leadership skills to coach, train and mentor workgroup employees
Minimum Excellent verbal and written communications and listening skills
Minimum Ability to read and write and communicate clear and understandable instructions
Minimum Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
Minimum Proven ability to work under pressure handling multiple tasks to ensure timely completion of all activities
Minimum Innovative, self-motivated, business oriented self-starter with ability to perform.
Minimum Ability to manage multiple tasks in fast paced environment
Minimum Possess the ability to manage resources to meet fluctuating volumes, required response times, and strict compliance to policies and schedules
Minimum Possess leadership skills and the ability to motivate successful team behavior
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: Customer Care
Organization: Customer Care-X000000144
Title: Supervisor, Customer Care
Location: JM-Saint James-Montego Bay
Requisition ID: 16030348