Xerox Payroll Administrator in Saint James, Jamaica
Xerox is a global business services, technology and document management company helping organizations manage their business processes and information. Since the invention of xerography just over 75 years ago, we have continued engineering how the world works by applying our experience in imaging, business process, analytics, automation and human centric design to make a real difference for our customers and their customers. We have changed the way the world shops, learns, parks, does banking, receives healthcare and, of course – works.
Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox has more than 140,000 employees and does business in more than 180 countries. Together, we provide business process services, printing equipment, hardware and software technology for managing information -- from data to documents. Learn more at www.xerox.com.
• Responsible for the efficient running and administration of the organization’s payroll and expense accounts. Includes implementing and checking payroll and taxation changes on an on-going basis.
• Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
• Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
• Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
• Moderate decision making authority guided by policies, procedures, and business operations protocol
• Responsible for a variety and/or specialized functions within payroll. Performs one of more of the following duties:
• Compiles payroll data and statistics for the calculation of payroll and to perform complex analysis
• Processes garnishment remittances and child support levies
• Analyzes multi-state payroll tax data and performs calculations, and ensures that payroll information is reported to federal, state and local agencies as may be required
• Researches and responds to complex inquiries related to payroll taxes, deductions and wage withholdings
• Prepares and creates standard and ad hoc reports and reconciles all payroll-related general ledger accounts
• All other duties as assigned
Preferred Bachelor's Degree
Minimum Some experience in financial analysis
Minimum Able to demonstrate effective and successful contributions to team and/or cross-functional team objectives
Minimum Demonstrates a strong team ethic with the ability to build relationships and work effectively in large and small teams.
Minimum Advanced knowledge of finance principles and relevant internal policies
Minimum Requires in-depth knowledge and expertise, gained through previous project based roles.
Minimum Solid experience in financial analysis, may preferably include experience in tax
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Organization: HRS Capability-X000003001
Title: Payroll Administrator
Location: JM-Saint James-Montego Bay
Requisition ID: 16026250