Xerox Facilities Area Manager in Rhone, France
Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com, www.news.xerox.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.xerox.com/businessservices.
We are looking for a Facilities Area Manager
Purpose of the role
Reporting to the GREF Head, Eastern Hemisphere, this position is responsible for the planning and implementation of the Facilities and Real Estate program in France, Spain & Italy. The position will be responsible for the creation, implementation and communication of all facets of Facilities and Real Estate program deliverables, including budgets, planning, transactions, workplace transformation, facilities management, safety & security, design and construction management, for the existing, and any future, leased or owned portfolio.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Responsible for the overall program management of all Facilities and Real Estate related services for all locations in France, Italy, and Spain. These will include technical and soft services
· Implement standard management processes and systems to include outsourcing and real estate management solutions.
· Develop and implement risk-based preventative maintenance programs.
· Prepare and deliver against operating budget and capital expenditure projections.
· Deliver significant contribution to businesses P&L benefit by deploying prudent financial practice to optimize cost advantage in relation to
o Cash flow management – expense phasing
o Cost management
o Contract performance – supplier efficiency/productivity
· Manage and develop highly effective, structured and motivated team of professionals.
· Develop and maintain excellent supply chain relationships extracting maximum value without compromising quality and delivering optimum supplier value chain interrogation.
· Portfolio planning and management - Real estate occupancy and space utilization strategies and standards.
· Portfolio management including lease administration and strategies to proactively pursue market opportunities. Recommend and implement activities to capture benefits for the corporation
· Develop/promote alternate workplace strategies to support maximum business effectiveness and cost efficiency.
· Ownership of all project activity ensuring scope is executed against agreed plan in a manner that is risk focused.
· Maintain robust benchmark models both internal/external, reviewing and introducing best practices
· Implement and maintain robust Environmental Health, Safety & Security Management programs.
· Graduate with a minimum 7 years of relevant experience in Facilities, Real Estate & Project Management, preferably in a corporate environment.
· Experience in directly managing employees or managing a team spread across multiple locations
· Experience in managing vendors
· Knowledge of financial terms and experienced in reviewing results of sophisticated financial models, cost/benefit analysis with strong cost and risk management skills
· Knowledge of Environmental Health, Safety & Security Management processes and procedures including DRP and BCP plans.
If you are interested please send your resume in English at firstname.lastname@example.org
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
Job: Facilities & Maintenance
Organization: Xerox (XT)
Title: Facilities Area Manager
Location: France-Rhone - Alpes-Valence
Requisition ID: 16029369
Virtual/work from home? No